"I wanted to do that..." yeri said and pouted. i rolled my eyes playfully while wendy smacked her behind the head.

"Lol ever heard of knocking?" i heard a familiar voice in front of r

"Long time no see kim." He threw a devilish smile and i again roll my eyes.

i raise my hands a little to make him pass out but something stopped me.

"hey hey no need for that." a guy with blue hair said and went beside jungkook.

"who are you?" i asked lowering my hand and crossed my arms.

"my name is kim taehyung. you probably know my brothers-" i cut him off.

"yeah jin and rm. they are the one who brought my best friend to life."

"well then if you're going to talk without me i best be going." jungkook tried to leave but i move my hand to the right harshly making him stay.

"where the hell do you think you're going?" i asked and he rolled his eyes like a child.

"Jennie? is it? please spare jungkook. he made a mistake and he gets it." taehyung raised his hands a little in surrender.

"it's been what? 3 months? let me go already woman."

i glare at him and took a step forward but irene stopped me.

"he tried to kill me without even explaining why i killed his father. he ALMOST killed my girlfriends' sister. tell me. why do you think he needs to be forgiven?" i crossed my arms and looked directly to taehyung.

"I get that. i almost lost people too. but he already regrets it. he might seem like an annoying little kid but he did tell me he regretted it. i swear if he makes another mistake like that i'll directly give him to you."

i was silent for a minute trying to think. what if y/n won't like my decision?

i sigh before speaking. "fine. if i even see him anywhere near me he's dead."

jungkook laughed and taehyung just shook his head and smacked jungkook on his head.

"let's go." i walk out the house to my car with irene and the others' behind me.

"you sure the bright idea is to let him go?" irene entered the car and i did too.

"we don't have a choice. i owe rm and jin a lot for bringing back jisoo. least we can do is let go of jk."

"hope you're right jennie."

~~

"for the last time stop fucking pushing m-"

i cut yeri off by smacking her behind the head and she groaned.

"gosh no one was pushing you yeri."

all of them laughed except yeri who was frowning at me. i opened the door and stopped walking as soon as i saw the scene.

"welcome back jennie."

for a moment my heartbeat stopped and i couldn't move an inch. it was like i was paralyse.

everyone was here including y/n who is sitting beside rosé looking at me with a smile.

"how rude of you to not welcome back your mother?" she walked towards me and gave me a hug.

it took me 5 seconds to realize she's really here. i pushed her off of me that made everyone confuse.

"Get. Out."

"Jen?" i heard irene call for me but i kept my focus on my mother.

"Don't do this now." mother warned me which only made me furious.