part 15

Shizuko's POV

I'm at school and looking for Tsubaki and Kazuki and  I found them in the classroom. Well since sensei wasn't here yet I studied.

When sensei was here he told us about our exams and surprisingly I passed. But unfortunately for Kazuki he missed 1 point to get a perfect score and for me that's a high grade.

Well after class it was lunch time. We were at the rooftop again. Eating lunch and yada yada.

After school I told Tsubaki and Kazuki to go home first but they insisted to wait for me. I was going to buy food at the convenience store aince I was really hungry and lucky for me every thing was 20% sale.

I bought 2 bread and a bottled water. When we were walking I saw a old woman begging to the people walking but no one even looked at her anf she looked very hungry so I gave her my food.

"Thank you young lady for this food therefore I shall give you this necklace thag grants 3 wishes but whatever you wish for cannot be undone"

I accepted the necklace since she won't stop until I accept it. So I'll just use this when I think what to wish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating but I didn't have any ideas so this part ended short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~