part 4

AFTER SCHOOL

tsubaki:can you watch a movie with me at my place

shizuko:okay

tsubaki:okay lets go and tsubaki is at my place too

shizuko:okay

THE MOVIE STARTS

shizuko:ahhhh!!!! "hides her head to tsubaki's chest"

 tsubaki:its fine shizuko dont be scared

shizuko:you didnt tell me that it was a horror movie!!!!! 

tsubaki:its fine shizuko 

shizuko:easy for you to say you always liked to watch horror movies!!!!!!

tsubaki laughs

DING DONG!....one of tsubaki's maid knocked on his room.....and said......

maid:uhmm sorry master tsubaki for interrupting but shizuko-sama has a guest

shizuko: oh..who is he/she??

maid: i didnt ask his name i just opened the door and let him in...and he said "i need to talk to shizuko for a moment"...

shizuko:a-alright im coming for a moment you can go now...

i was so confused! who is he?...what does he want from me .....(talking to myself)......and then in stand up but before i go out his room he hold my hands and say "im going to i want to see youre guest".........i have nothing say but "okay"...while tsubaki and me were  going downstairs i was blushing because he was holding my hands so tight 0\\\\\\0...THEN! i-its k-kazuki!...his face is so mad.why? why is he so angry?????      when tsubaki and me was in the living room kazuki stared at me...stare....

kazuki:shizuko i told you to come at my place right?!!!

shizuko:oh yeah i forgot im sorry kazuki 

kazuki:its fine but dont forget next time,ok?

tsubaki:shizuko,kazuki why dont you both eat dinner here with me?

shizuko and kazuki:fine

shizuko:by the way lets watch movies next time all the three of us my treat!

tsubaki and kazuki:o-o-okay 0///////0

kazuki:where?

shizuko:the mall of course

tsubaki:ok what day

shizuko:next week saturday

tsubaki and kazuki:fine,lets eat now

shizuko:ok

AFTER I GOT HOME

sakura:shizuko how are you?havent seen you since last semester!!!

shizuko:sakura!!i missed you i havent seen you since you transfered

sakura and shizuko hugging each other

sakura and shizuko talking to each other BLAH BLAH BLAH AND BLAH BLAH........

sakura went home

AUTHERS NOTE:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME AND I CANT UPDATE FOR A WHILE SO LATER "WAVES HAND"