{SMUT} maybe it's some kind of proof you're not a dream {SMUT}

Wow. The only word to describe this moment is wow. Our lips connect with a sense of confusion, but I'm sure that he is as interested as I am. I've never kissed someone like this before, Never made out with anyone, much less the person I would fantasize about.

With that his hands start to wander, down my back, his hand slips up my shirt and rests on my waist. I don't know what came over him, but I'm definitely not hating it.

Now our position has shifted, with myself resting gently in his lap. His hand slips up further, and I must gasp for breath as his fingers reach my chest, groping me gently.

It's a completely new feeling to me, yet I just feel so natural. He pulls off his shirt, and therefore I do the same in the absence of his kiss. Before I'm even comfortable again, he unclasps my bra, exposing me completelty.

My bare chest is in his sight, I can't help but to blush.
I slip under the covers, and soon he slides in over me. Our bodies tangle together in just the right ways, slowly working our hands in new places, exploring new feelings.

Soon the two of us are only in our underwear, hips pressed against eachother, the pressure is starting to become unbearable. I can feel his hardening cock pressed against my thigh, and I'm sure he's aware that I am aware of it.

And then we lock eyes. His gaze is dreamy and dazed.
"Are you sure about this y/n?"
I nod in the form of an answer, he didn't have to ask the exact question to know that I was all in.

He pulls off my baby blue cotton panties, and spreads my legs. He then lowers his boxers and aligns himself with my entrance, hesitant to insert himself. We exchange glances again, before both looking away bashfully, and Colby finally thrusts into me.

I let out a sharp gasp. I'm thankful, because he made sure to be gental with me, being a virgin and all. He penetrates me gingerly and hesitantly, it's clear that he doesn't want to hurt me at all.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and small gasps start to escape my lips. He continued thrusting his cock into me softly.

My core starts to feel warmer, in a pleasant way. I know what an orgasm is, but I doubt I'll reach it right now. It's unrealistic for a first-timer.

Before I know it, he pulls out and cums all over my lower stomach. it feels warm, and sticky.

We spend the next few moments rearranging ourselves, and as soon as we are both dressed and situated he pulls me into his arms, and I rest my head on his chest, as I drift off to sleep I am in a state of total bliss.