Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

"Will?"

Will Solace grins cheekily at him, alive and well, "That's my name! Don't wear it out!"

"How?" Nico asked, shocked, "I watched you die!"

"The fates... they told my dad they weren't done with me yet. I'm immortal, but not a god."

"Will..." Nico started crying, and hugged his... lover? Crush? Friend? He wasn't sure.

Will was baffled, "Nico..."

"I missed you..." Nico sniffled, "I know it was only a few days in the infirmary... but I... I... I love you... as more than a friend... I was so scared to tell you... and then I left. I heard that Tartarus had killed everyone... and I... I..." Nico started crying again.

Will's eyes softened, "I love you, too, Nico. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner."

"Ahem..." A boy cleared his throat, blushing as Will and Nico separated, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but we've made our decision."

"And?" Nico asked.

The boy nodded, "We leave to fight now. Younger and newer campers will have the choice to stay here. The Oracle told us to go to Wakanda."

"The exact prophecy?"

The demigods take a stand,

At the Wakandan land,

The endgame nears,

And half the universe cries tears.

"We'll be using teleportation technology that the Hephaestus campers built."

Nico nodded, "Do you need the coordinates?"

"No. We've already narrowed it down." The boy showed Nico a paper with the coordinates on them. Nico quickly committed them to memory.

"I'll meet you there then." The shadows enveloped him.

After he was gone, the boy looked unamused, "Does he do that often?"

Will shrugged, "That's Nico Di Angelo, for you."

The boy sighed, "You coming?"

Will nodded, "I'm the best medic you've got, Nathan,"

Nathan shrugged, "True. The rest of the Apollo cabin is too young for this anyway...." He smirks, "So you finally got together?"

Will blushed, "Not yet, no... but we admitted we like each other..."

"Well, you best hurry up and get a room. Your love bird aura might be inappropriate for the campers." His joking expression dropped, "Now let's go... it's time for war."