Chapter 2: Arriving at Konoha and the Deal

Fuyu's POV

It's been about half a day since me and Shiro started walking the rest of the way to Konoha. Me and him were talking about what to get for dinner when we get to the village and get a place to stay for a bit until I saw what looked to be two giant gates in the distance. Shiro must have saw them as well since he started running towards it with me right behind him.

Me:"Shiro wait up!"

Shiro stops just before the gates and I catch up to him while panting a little bit.

Shiro:"Gomene Fuyu. I am just excited to have a comfy place to sleep tonight."

Me:"It's fine I'm excited too." I told him while smiling slightly.
I turn to the two guards and state my business. They take me to the Kage's tower who was currently in the middle of a meeting so I stood outside with Shiro by my side and waited patiently for their meeting to be done. I was petting Shiro when I heard the door open and saw a boy around my age running out the door. He was pretty fast so the only thing I could see was a slight blur of yellow, orange, and little blue. I walked into the Hokage's office and sweat dropped at the amount of paperwork on and around the desk. I walked up to the cussing Homage and fake coughed into my hand to get his attention. He looked up from his desk with a startled look but then it left quickly.

Hiruzen:"Ah, you must be the young boy that the guards were telling me about."

Me:"Yes, that's me."

Hiruzen:"Well then, can I have yours and your companions name then?"

Me:"Of course sir. My name is Fuyu Kitsune and this is Shiro." I said while pointing at Shiro when I introduced him.

Hiruzen:"Well my boy, can you tell me what you are doing here without an adult?"

I hesitated a bit before replying.

Me:"I'm running away from the shinobi that are trying to put me into the orphanages and foster care. As for why I am alone, my parents were killed when I was five years old and I don't have any other family or family friends that could take me in. I don't want to go to an orphanage or into foster care because I don't want to be abused and hurt again by the people around me. I'm just here looking for a place to stay for a day or two before I leave for the next village over." I told him as much as I wanted to without him being suspicious of me and my origin.

Hiruzen:"How about this. I can get the shinobi that are after you off your tail if you agree to stay here in Konoha for a week and are to attend the academy while you are here. If you like it here then you are free to stay but if you don't like it here then you may leave with any necessities you may need for travel such as weapons, clothing, food, etc. Deal?"

I thought it over for a bit before looking over at Shiro before coming to a conclusion.

Me:"Deal." I said.

Hiruzen, he said to call him that or ojii-chan, smiled a bright, grandfather like smile when I agreed and he called for an anbu to come and show me to the apartment I will be staying in. The anbu who was referred to as dog shunshined with me to my apartment  that me and Shiro would be staying in. I quickly put mine and Shiro's stuff away and went to sleep when I was done seeing as how late it was when I was done. I fell asleep with Shiro laying next to me as I thought about how everyone at the academy will react when I arrive there as a new temporary student.

{}Le Timeskip{}

I woke up to the sun swinging in my eyes and my alarm going off, aka Shiro's tummy rumbling. I slowly got up and stretched grabbing some clothes and a towel so I can take a shower seeing as I forgot to yesterday before I fell asleep. After my shower I got changed into a white tank top with a fishnet shirt over it and dark teal shirt that stopped just above my belly button black shorts that reached just below my finger tips and black combat boots. To complete the look I put my black sleeveless jacket with dark teal and white accents on that reached to my hips. When Shiro and I were done eating I cleaned the dishes and grabbed my bag and headed out the door with Shiro. I locked the door and we left for the academy with one thought on my mind.

'I wonder if I will make any friends here?'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter two is now out people and right after the first one too! Maybe I'll start working on chapter 3 now anyway

Au Revoir~Forest