Chapter 1-A Glimpse into Stark Tower

"GET YOUR HAWK BUTT OVER HERE!" Rhodey yells as he chases Clint around the kitchen. Rhodey is soaking wet because Clint played a prank on him, and now is running for his life.

"Peter.......little......help.....PLEASE?!" Clint cries as Rhodey starts to gain on him. I can't stop laughing. When Clint realizes he won't get any help, he quickly grapples himself into the vents.

"You'll have to faster than that to catch the incredible Hawkeye!!"Clint gloats, then scurries away. Rhodey sighs, then slides into the seat next to mine. We talk for a bit, with me occasionally webbing a random thing, when the others walk in. Usually, it's just me, Pepper, Tony, and Happy around here. But the other Avengers are visiting for 2 weeks, so the whole crew is here. That includes Steve/Captain America, Bucky, Sam/Falcon, Rhodey/War Machine, Clint/Hawkeye, Nat/Black Widow, Vision, and Wanda/Scarlet Witch. I think Tony said the Guardians will be stopping by for a few days, but they haven't showed up. Nat takes one look at the open vent and Rhodey's damp clothes and figures out what happened.

"Looks like Clint started another Prank War, huh?" I nod. I look at the time to realize that I have 20 minutes to get to school with a 20 minute walk.

"CRAP! I GOTTA GO, BYE!" I yell and race out the door. I sprint as fast as I can to get to school. When I arrive, Ned is waiting by my locker. He lets out a breath he was holding, then we walk to class. As soon as I sit down, someone grabs my hair and yanks. Hard.

"Well, if it isn't Penis Parker coming in for his daily beating." Flash taunts, twisting my hair painfully through his fingers. I smack his hand away, and turn around.

"Leave me alone, please and thank you" I snap, then turn back around. Flash is about to say something, when Mr. Harrington starts class. My first hour is deathcon, and Mr. Harrington and MJ lead it. When class is almost over, MJ says Mr. Harrington has a announcement.

"Ok people, Mr Harrington is taking us on a field trip to a place that wasn't built by slaves." MJ states, pointing at Harrington. He stares at her, confused, then clears his throat.

"Well, the school has decided to let us go to a very special place because of how well we did in Washington DC." Harrington smiles. I drink some water, waiting for him to finish.

"We're going to Stark/Avengers tower!" I spit out all my water at the same time Flash yells.

"WOOHOO! Not only will we get to meet the Avengers, we'll get to see that Penis Parker's internship is fake!" I bury my head in my hands. Not because Flash's statement is true, because the Avengers will seize this moment to embarrass me, and with the Guardians there, it won't end well.

"We are leaving this Friday. So get ready! Class dismissed." Mr. Harrington calls, and we all leave. Great. I'm praying that maybe I can get this by the others, but my hopes get crushed when I walk into the Stark lab.

"Peter! Come over here, T'challa, Shuri, Okieye, and the Guardians just arrived!" Tony yells. I walk over to see the Milano and The Wankaden ship. Shuri races over and hugs me, talking a mile a minute.

"I can't wait to see what you've done in the lab! I can show it to your class when they get here for that field trip! Also, where's that animal you told me about that loves making weapons?" She asks, looking around.

"Who you calling animal?!" Rocket snaps, walking out of the ship with a gun over his shoulder. Shuri runs over and picks up the gun.

"Fascinating..." She trails off, looking at Rocket and his gun. She tosses him one of her panther blasters, and they walk in, comparing their weapons. T'challa walks out with Okieye, and I walk over and greet them.

"So, how is the young spider's training going?" Okieye asks with her thick accent.

"Good. I've gotten better with the new webs on my suit." I reply. Okieye nods, and we talk for a bit when yelling is heard.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed to blast my music?! It rocks!" Quill yells, inches away from Tony's face.

"I don't want that oldie pop blasting all over the tower!" Tony shouts back, glaring.

"OLDIE?! DID YOU JUST CALL RUPERT HOLMES OLDIE?!" Quill roars. I quickly scramble over their to calm Tony down while Gamora calms Quill down. Eventually, everyone comes inside and no one kills each other. I slip over to Tony while the others are unpacking.

"Uh, Mr. Stark, why is everyone here again?" I whisper. Tony smirks at me.

"The Hero convention, remember? Friday is the first day, but it's for school's only. Saturday and Sunday are open for the public, then the rest of the week is press, world leaders, etc. Also, the others know about that field trip of yours, so don't try to hide it" Tony winks at me, then we hear a explosion. We look to the left to see Shuri and Rocket standing behind a gaping hole in the wall.

"So the walls aren't plasma-proof." Rocket muses.

"You better fix that, or I swear.." Tony trails off.

"Yea yea, we will, don't get your panties in a bunch." Rocket snaps.

"Uh, well I better go patrol. Thanks for letting me chill, Mr. Stark." I say, trying not to laugh.

"Welp, see you kid. Don't forget, come here after school, I can't babysit these people myself." Stark calls as I walk out. "And don't leave early for patrol again!"