Plan

Tangyi was awake, shaofei was still resting on his shoulder as they pulled up into the garage.

The sounds of the door opening awakened Shaofei, he fluttered his eyes open, he looked down and smiled at Tangyi holding his hands.

"Eh Shaofei, are u expecting Zhaozi?" Hong ye asked as she notices another car parked in the garage.

"No...wonder why he's here" shaofei looked at the car puzzled.

The bags were taken inside the house. Tangyi still wasn't allowed to carry anything. "Zhaozi....where are u?" Shaofei shouted as he came into the house. Poking his head around the corner, zhaozi appeared and smiled at everyone. "Surprise...well not really" he chuckled and came out, his whole body in view. "I'm staying here for a few days" he announced.

"Whatttt...why?" Shaofei questioned immediately. This wouldn't be the first time zhaozi has slept over but shaofei was hoping to be alone with Tangyi for a few days without any interruptions. "I missed my friend....and Jack called me and told me what's been going on". Zhaozi was pouting. He was angry and sad that shaofei didnt tell him what had happened at his party and after. "You didnt tell me so I asked him why he came to get CCTV footage at my house". Zhaozi crossed his arms and huffed.

"I didnt want to worry you..besides I have been at the hospital". The word hospital caught zhaozi attention. He came close and checked his body lifting up his arms, twisting his face. "WHAT...what happened, where are you hurt".

Chuckling shaofei stopped zhaozi from fussing over him. "Tangyi saved me and he got hurt in my stead".

Zhaozi looked at Tangyi with a worried look. "Is he okay now" zhaozi asked and shaofei nodded his head.

Zhaozi wacked Shaofei's shoulder "still you should have told me". Zhaozi was back to pouting. "Okay I'm sorry..I'll fill you in later okay". Shaofei clasped his hands together apologetically. Smiling zhaozi agreed.

Vibrate vibrate vibrate

Hong ye dropped the bag and reached for her phone in her pocket. "Its Jack, I'll take this outside". She said before walking out.

"So urmm I'll take my stuff upstairs". Zhaozi announced before taking his bag upstairs. Leaving shaofei and Tangyi alone. Turning to face Tangyi "Are you okay, do you need anything" shaofei fussed over Tangyi.

"No I'm fine shaofei...I'll go put my stuff away". Tangyi dragged the suitcase into his room and closed the door shut. Shaofei thought something was wrong but concluded Tangyi was probably feeling tired.

Arriving in his room, Tangyi was feeling upset. He had thought they were gonna be alone tonight. He was planning on continuing where they left off early today. Taking a deep breath, he calmed down and put his things away. His wound was healing and he was feeling so much better eventhough he still gets some arching pains there but nothing painkillers couldnt solve.

Hong ye came back in and told shaofei Jack would be coming later to set up a plan. She went to the kitchen to make some food as Tangyi isnt allowed to do anything strainous for now.

Shaofei and Zhaozi were catching up in the sofa. He had told him everything when the bit where Tangyi is now his boyfriend. Zhaozi was surprised ofcourse but he was happy shaofei finally found someone to treat him the way he deserved after Daoyi.

Zhaozi turned sideways, completely facing shaofei. Shaofei knew he was about to ask a serious question so he gave him his attention."Have you guys fucked yet" zhaozi asked. Shaofei was stunned as how straight to the point zhaozi was. "W-whhat are y-you talking about zi" shaofei blushed. "Ahh so u haven't". Zhaozi chuckled. He looked towards the dining room where Tangyi was helping Hong ye set up. "How can you restrain yourself Afei" zhaozi was marvelling in Tangyi's hotness. Shaofei looked at where zhaozi was looking at and he felt happy and proud at Tangyi. "He really is hot isn't he" shaofei said smiling.