9

"Who are you?" Catra asked stepping in front of Adora. "I'm your father."

Catras father explained everything. Catra was happy but upset at the same time. Why haven't they been here for her when she was younger. Why would they let the Horde treat her the way they did? After hours of confusion anger and saddens Catra agreed to come home for a few days. Adora, Glimmer and Bow coming along side her.

The arrived to where Catra's father agreed to meet with Hordak.

"Your majesty." Hordak said sarcastically. This is why Hordak wanted to create portals? He knew my so called father? Catra thought to herself. "Don't you dare talk to me with that tone after I hear how your servants have been treating my daughter. You didn't give her the respect or even the knowledge of her place. You dared to treat her the way you did. Knowing the consequences." Adora Glimmer and Bow hid behind a bush listening. "Your highness if i may.. I left Catra in the hands of my servant." Shadow Weaver steppes forward. "I knew no such thing. The reason I thought I had to keep her was because Adora was fond of her." Catra's father bursted into flames. "She has no idea what power she holds in because." He turned to Hordak. "You didn't tell anyone else about her!? This is ridiculous!" He scoffed. And turned. "Soldiers." He demanded. "Yes sire." He took out a picture of Catra's mother and looked down at it. "Take Lord Hordak back to his temple." "Yes sire!" They marched off. Catra's father stepped down and got on one knee next to Catra, moved the hair out of her face and showed her the picture. "Wh..who is that?" He smiled. "That was your mother three weeks before she had you." "Where is she now?" Catra asked nervously. Her father looked up and pointed to the night sky. "She's one of those stars now." Catra placed her hand over her fathers and smiled. Her father signaled Adora, Bow and Glimmer it was okay to come. They all gave their bags to a butler and waited. Catra's father stepped into the portal. Catra took a deep breath in as Adora walked up to her and held her hand. They gave a smile and walked in together. "I have a bad feeling about this.." Glimmer said quietly. "Hope they're good people. Bow said as he stepped in. Glimmer was hesitant but jumped in.

Sorry these chapters are taking forever and are so short! I'm having a very busy summer!😅 I hope you all enjoy on how I'm going with this story! I know where I want this to go and it might take a while😬