We'll Always Have Santa Monica.

The people started showing up for the barbeque, and I was sitting on a lawn chair drinking a beer.

"Come talk to my parents." Vic said.

I looked up at him, "Why?" I asked.

"Because, they were worried about you." He said.

I sighed and stood up.

Vic's parents were standing just inside the kitchen door.

"Viv, Papa, Good to see you." I said.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay. I really was afraid that had Mike had really killed you." She said.

"He didn't hurt me Viv." I said smiling.

"I know. He took good care of you." She said.

Beside me, Vic, still sour, rolled his eyes.

"He did. And I'm very thankful." I said.

Mike walked in.

"Hey EmKat." He said smiling.

"Hey Mike." I said.

"Emma, did you want a beer?" Vic asked.

"Sure." I said.

He handed me one and got himself one.

"I couldn't find the sauce you normally use, so I got this stuff." Jaime said.

"That works, take it outside to Tony." Vic said.

"Hope your hungry, we got a lot of meat." Vic said.

"I'm starved." I said.

Star walked in with Alex of all people.

"There's EmKat!" Alex said.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"He's with me." Star said kissing him.

I smiled, "Cool. It's about time Alex got himself a girlfriend. I was beginning to worry about him." I said.

"Shut up. Jack's coming too." Alex said.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"He's Jack Barakat. Where ever there is a party, there is a Barakat, waiting to crash it. Or in this case two." Alex said grinning.

"She's not going to be a Barakat for much longer." Vic said smiling at me.

I looked at him in surprise, "Really?" I asked.

He kissed me, "Really. It's been a hell of a five years together, but I couldn't see myself with any other girl in the world. So Emma," He said kneeling, "Will you marry me?" He asked, opening a ring box, to reveal a beautiful ring.

I smiled, "Yes, of course I will!" I said kissing him.

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me, "I love you so much Emma." He said.

Everyone applauded and cheered.

Mike walked out of the house, "What's everyone cheering about?" He asked.

"Vic proposed to Emma, and she said yes, they're getting married!" Star gushed excitedly.

Mike's face fell, but he held together and hugged me, "Em's that's great. Congratulations to both of you!" He said.

"Your dad's gonna be thrilled. You're the first of the children to marry." Alex said.

"I know." I said.

"And hopefully he'll have some grandchildren before he goes. We're really going to try." Vic said.

"I definitely want dad to meet his grandchildren." I said nodding.