F O R T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

I open the passenger's door for my mom letting her in before I get inside to the driver's seat.

“Sweetie, you haven't change your clothes yet” Mom told me.

“Mom, you don't need to worry about me. And it's fine, I'll change before going to Jin Hee” I said.

“You're going to Jin Hee?? Why do you keep on doing that Ki?” she asked me. She didn't know the struggles that Jin Hee is facing right now.

“Mom, Jin Hee needs me. She's struggling these past few days. Jihyun just died” I said not even thinking that it will affect my mom.

“Why didn't you tell me? I should have been there for my grand daughter. What happened? ” my mom said she was worried.

I told her everything what happened. And she finally calm down accepting the fact that Jihyun is now gone. She asked me if we can go to Jihyun's grave after we went to Mr. and Mrs. Park's grave and I agreed. She suggested to bring Jin Hee to the mansion for her to at least relax.

“She might get depressed. You should take care of your girl Kihyun” she said. “Especially she'll become part of our family soon” she added. It melt my heart on how my mom is looking forward to Jin Hee being part of our own family.

Mom is really into Jin Hee. She likes her from head to toe. Inside and out. She likes everything about her. She didn't even complain when she knew that Jin Hee already have her twins. She's just hesitating because she's not sure if I'm the father which is I'm sure I'm not.

“Mom, you're looking forward to the day she'll become a member of our family?” I asked and she nodded smiling at me.

“Why wouldn't I? As long as you're in love with a decent girl and has a kind heart. Like Jin Hee. Kihyun, she's beautiful inside and out” she said.