Take down Notice! Important!

Hello everyone! 

I have great news and probably some dishearted readers who'll react to it. But this is great news still. This novel, Beautiful Mistake, is currently under-production on Inkitt's new story interactive app named, Galatea. If you don't know what it is, you can search it on google play or Itunes store.

As it's now currently under copyright for this project, I will be taking down the chapters and leaving 5 chapters sample in TWO WEEKS time.

It's not right away. Don't fret. 

You have 2 WEEKS to read the novel for free both here on Wattpad or Inkitt.

So, please don't discourage me or feel I have neglected you. I'm been grateful for all of your support on my stories throughout the years. I will not just take this novel down without giving you time. And I hope the 2 WEEKS will be enough to read this novel. And 2 WEEKS is the maximum they have given me.

Thank you for enjoying the novel. And I hope you'll support this story on Galatea. And I assure you on that app, this novel would look awesome. Trust me.

Here's a link to view the pilot and see what I mean: https://hyzr.app.link/beautifulmistake (Clickable link on the external link and comments below.)

Thank you again!

Much love,

Mel.