Of course she heard what Chaeyoung said its just she don't want to ruin their reunion.

'You know Chaeyoung~ you can go with them~ I can take care of this'

'W-what? Come again?  '

'I said you can spend your time with them'

'Really? '

'Yes. Really'

'Are you sure Minari? '

'Yeah! '

'O-oh THANK YOU MINA UNNIE! '

'Haha. Go on now'

'Seriously. Thank you so much'

Chaeng then got up and led her friends outside the door and decided to give them a tour.

/ No problem Babycub. As long as you're happyMina thought.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina was still signing papers even though its already 11:50. There's just so many papers to sign I mean she is the  student council president.

Her phone then binged.  Someone had texted her again.

PRIVATE CHAT

ImBunny:
Yo Mina! Where r u?

MyouiMina:
In the office. Signing papers.

ImBunny:
You don't wanna eat lunch?

MyouiMina:
I'll have to pass right now unnie there's so much papers to sign. I think I am not even half of the stack.

ImBunny:
Oh my god, I better get going. Oh and by the way I'll just send someone there to give you your lunch. She's also worried by the way since you didn't move your cute butt for hours and did not went here to eat. Anyways she's coming. Please eat it. Or else she's gonna feed you. Toodles.

MyouiMina:
Okay. Thanks unnie ~ Toodles~

Mina then put her cellphone beside the papers and continue to sign them. Clueless.
Chaeyoung appeared with a tray. It has fries🍟with a ketchup sauce. A little amount of rice. Then a cola. Then chicken.

'Hey Mina unnie' Chaeng greeted

Mina's head shot and look at Chaeyoung surprisingly. She didn't expect that the person Nayeon unnie was talking about was Chaeyoung.

Other than that,  she's still grateful that they're concern for her health.

'Hi Chaeng, Oohhh~ that looks yummy~'

Mina said watching Chaeng put the tray on her table while removing the papers carefully placing it to her table to avoid mess since there was a cola. And you know.
A

ccidents happen.

'Indeed. ' Chaeng replied smiling

Mina then started eating. Of course awkwardly she wouldn't want someone to just watch her eating.

'Where's your friends Chae? ' Mina askes as she chewed a french fry

'They're also there. Actually they were the ones who asked me if you've eaten already and shook my head no So Nayeon unnie suggested to just brought you your lunch. ' Chaeng explained

Mina could only nod while drinking the cola. She admits she's actually hungry

'Unnie you have something over there'

'Huh where? ' that rhymed HAHA

Chaeyoung then went closer and remove a little bit ketchup.

Mina then nervously froze as she watch Chaeng's face that was basically 5 centimeters away from her face. This scene made her heart beat beat beat.

'There you go'

'Ahihihi~ t-thanks Chaeng'

'Ya welcome unnie.  Hold up. Why is your face red like a tomato? '

'Uhhh d-don't m-mind i-it hehe'

Little did they know.  Their friends were watching them with a smile on their face.

'I think Mina has found the perfect person to melt the ice in her heart'  They all thought at the same time.

Creepy as you thought that they're watching but it was not intentional since they just wanna visit the two and i think it was the best thing they ever did.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!  Another update! I am really sorry if I update just today... Its because..
First.. I only had the qualifying exams last May 9... When was it?  Haha i forgot...
And secondly.... My left arm hurts due to massive dancing 😂😂Cause it hurts so much.. Don't worry its not broken and Its completely healed all though I can still feel a little bit pain.. Other than that its fine :)
And im just waiting for the results of the exams :)

I hope you all like this update!
Oh and btw... I was laughing at your hilarious comments :)
And thanks for loving this story :)
Im actually making something in advance especially...  This book is almost on the climax.. Almost... I still have to let the two date.. OOOpss...

I spoiled something Haha😂don't worry this will have a happy ending :)
Im planning to finish this story while its summer since.. I think I'll be busy on schooldays.. I know there's still weekends..

Okay.. Im too advance..
Anyways again.. Hope ya like this update❤⭐

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)