Chapter 23

<<<<<<PREVIOUS CHAPTER>>>>>
But it make her feel happy knowing that the cub's now okay.. The only thing is she has to talk to her tomorrow..

-_-_-Chapter 23-_-_-

As Chaeyoung woke up she was confused as to why she was in her bed when in fact she was sitting in her secret room crying.

Then everything flashed like a lightning. She immediately remembered what happened yesterday.

She was even shock on how did Mina found the secret room. Well basically her secret room. She actually built it when she was 9.

Crazy right?! No?

Balakajan.. Kidding 😂

Chaeyoung then decided to go to school since she has been absent and she don't want her grades to fail and hell she felt her day was already bad.

She entered the gate and everyone stared at her.

She was getting uncomfortable when all of them muttered sorry together which led Chaeyoung to be confused and happy.

Confused because how the hell would everyone apologize in the same time.

It is not like someone controlled their brains right? Of course she is happy because they all apologized.

As she was about to say something everybody's gaze turned into Chae's back so she decided to look too and there stood Mina with her student council president uniform and a new hairstyle.

Chaeng saw Mina and waved which Mina returned. Mina then ran up to Chaeng and hug her burrying her face to the crook of her neck.

Chaeng was startled but eventually hugged back. Everyone walked out as they decided to leave the two alone.

'Hey Mina-ri~ What's up? ' Chaeng ask as she broke the hug.

'I miss you'

'Eh? '

'Yeah! '

'But we just saw each other yesterday'

'Oooh, t-that~ ehehehe ~ i don't care ~ i weally mish you'

'Adorable okay. So let's go? ' Chaeng asked well she actually admit the 'adorable' is not intentional but she had no choice since it already went out from her mouth.

Mina then nod and clings into Chaeng heading towards the office.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After walking for 5 minutes the two decided to focus on the paperworks since they had been spending alot more time in other stuffs.

The two were busy signing some papers when Mina's phone beeped indicating someone had texted her.

PRIVATE CHAT