Breakfast with my Boys

Reader POV

I woke up to find Sam's arms tight around my torso, his face pressed flat against my stomach. The remains of movie night still scattered across the bed, empty beer bottles and candy wrappers covering the nightstands. I stirred slightly, trying to move from his grip without waking him but it proved unsuccessful. He looked up at me with the sweetest eyes and it took everything in me not to reach down and kiss him.

"Go back to sleep, I'll clean up and make some breakfast for you boys. I'll come wake you when I'm done." I smiled down at him as I readjusted the blanket over his broad shoulders and climbed out of the bed. I threw away the trash and carried the leftover beer to the kitchen.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and quickly washed my hands before putting on a pot of coffee and searching the fridge for whatever breakfast I could muster up. I found bacon, eggs, and with a quick peek of the cupboards I found pancake mix. I spent the next hour going all out because from what I can remember, these boys can eat. And its been a long damn time since I had a full kitchen available to make a nice home cooked meal.

I set the small table and then ventured on to wake Sam. I found him curled up right where I left him.

"Sammy, wake up, breakfast is ready." I soothed as I pet his head. He groaned as his eyes opened and immediately softened as they saw me.

"Be there in a second, will you wake Dean too?" He sat up and ran his down his face and then through his hair. I nodded and made my way to Dean's room, only to find him passed out face down on the bed still dressed in last night's clothes, with Ripper snuggled into his side.

"Hey D, wake up! I made breakfast!" I called out from the end of the bed and his head shot up.

"Breakfast? I'll be right there. Let's go Ripper!" I guess I'm not the only one making myself at home here.

As I was walking down the hall I felt something grab my wrist and spin me around. Natural hunter reflexes kicked in and I slammed them up against the wall with my forearm against their neck.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's just me. You're safe here I promise, Y/N." I looked up to find Sam staring at me, waiting for me to release him from my grip. He could have definitely forced his way out.

"Sorry, uh, what's up?" I asked awkwardly suddenly not knowing what to do with my hands as my stomach flipped thinking about how we fell asleep last night.

"I just wanted to check on you, make sure you're okay. You kinda rushed out of bed this morning, I wanted to make sure that I didn't do anything out of your comfort zone. I'm sorry if I-" I cut him off.

"No, Sam, I just wanted to get up and do something nice for you boys. We've got plenty of time to lounge around in bed. Don't worry, you didn't push anything onto me. It felt really good sleeping next to a warm body all night. I didn't mind it. Let's go eat before Dean takes it all!" I pulled him towards the kitchen.

We stuffed our faces in silence until Sam volunteered to take Ripper on a quick walk since he wanted to run anyways. Dean and I sat among the empty plates and sipped the rest of our coffee.

"So I noticed you in Sammy's bed last night, anything I need to know about?" Dean smirked at me from behind his mug.

"We fell asleep watching a movie, how's your waitress herpes? You still have her lipstick all over your neck." I smirked right back.

"Hey, I'm just saying, I don't know how long its been for you but it's been a long damn time since Sammy got lucky. Wouldn't be too bad. We all know that's where things were heading if you hadn't left."

"But I did leave, so that changed things. I'm not just gonna fuck him the first night I come back, not that I want to fuck him at all. And even if I did who says he feels the same way? I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself."

"Do things your way all you want, I have to sit back and watch the way you two look at each other. Once it happens I'll be there to say I told you so."

"And I'll be here to tell you whenever you smell like last night's cheap perfume and Summer's Eve spray. Go shower, D. I'll clean this all up."

"I could get used to all this cooking and cleaning being done around here. Thanks, Y/N." He got up from the chair and kissed my temple before leaving the room.

I got to work on cleaning the kitchen, putting away the small amount of leftovers knowing Dean would definitely eat them later. While cleaning up the table and starting to wash the dishes, I heard what I figured was the main door opening.

"Hey, Y/N. Oh Dean left you to clean all this up? Let me help." Sam smiled up at me and joined me at the other side of the sink, him rinsing the dishes I scrubbed. He was shirtless, covered in sweat and his hair stuck to his face. I couldn't help but stare as he finished rinsing and drying everything I had washed.

"You've really grown up." I chuckled.

He realized I had been staring and smiled down at me, putting the last plate up. "Yeah, you have to. You look great, really. Hey, how about we shower and get ready, and then head out to grab some stuff and decorate your room? If you wanna stay, that is."

"Of course, I wanna stay! I'll shower first, it takes me longer to get ready anyways. Thanks for all the help, Sammy." I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek before turning on my heels and walking towards my room.

Sam POV

I froze, her soft lips pressed to my cheek left just as quickly as they were there. She turned away and went to her room. My hand reached up to touch where her lips were moments prior and my cheeks heated up at the thought. Why was I being such an idiot? I'm Sam fucking Winchester and I'm getting all giddy and nervous over a girl. But she's just so... she isn't just a girl. I used to think she was THE girl. But then she left for so long and I moved on, I tried to forget. But here I am now, only one day of being around her and all the feelings have come flooding back. When we were kids, we were scared. We didn't know how to be in relationships, how to take things to next levels, but we're grown up now and all I can think about when I see her in that big flannel with her long legs bare is pinning her up against the wall and showing her just how much I actually have grown up. But I can't do that, I don't know how she feels about me. I would never want to rush things with her. She makes a decent point about having plenty of time, but I'd never felt like I had any good thing in my life for a long time. I've always had everything taken from me, it scares me so much and it makes me want to march into her room and confess everything to her and ask her to be mine. But I hold myself back.

"You good, dude? You've been zoned out for a while. Thinking about last night?" Dean's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What? No, what about last night?" I shot him a bitch face.

"Oh c'mon! I saw you two cuddling in your bed, all comfy. She denied it all too. Get some, Sammy!" Dean smirked as he patted my back.

"Nothing happened! We just fell asleep watching movies like we used to. I don't want to rush things, I want her to feel comfortable. I want to get to know her for who she is now. Nothing's gonna happen, Dean." I moved away from him and towards the door.

"Well, I'm just saying, if you aren't trying maybe I will!" he looked at me proudly.

"Good luck with that." I left to go to my room, my jaw clenching at his words. Girls flocked towards Dean by the dozens, always have. But Y/N is different, she wouldn't go for Dean, would she?