Forever - Roman Reigns

I have a request. My oc's name is Savannah McMahon. I'm the daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. It has been 5 months since Roman proposed to me at WrestleMania after he beat my father for the WWE world heavyweight championship title. Now we to have a WWE wedding. When my father walk me down the aisle he couldn't believe that I was getting married. He was so happy. The song I was thinking of coming down the aisle is from Say yes to the dress. Forever now. ♥

....♥

'

'...1'

'...2'

'...3!'

The bell rang and the whole arena was filled with the loud cheers of the Fans. It was an intense match between my father and my boyfriend . At some points of the match I even had to look away, as an example when my father hit Roman with a sledgehammer. Roman was groaning in pain as he rolled down from my father and shakily stood up with the title in his hand.

My mother stood shocked next to me and checked if her husband was doing ok

My mother stood shocked next to me and checked if her husband was doing ok. My father showed her that he was fine though and stood shakily up to face Roman. Roman hasn't won only the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but also the respect from my father. He shock the hand of Roman with a smile and raised the hand of my boyfriend.
I smiled proudly up at them and clapped in my hands, that was a perfect end of this match and I hoped to never witness another match like that in the future again, well at least not between them. My father called me over to them, I was confused first but  still got into the Ring, I then noticed that Roman had a micro in his hands and smiled at me with a rather nervous smile.

"Savannah, we have been together for almost 4 years now, this is a long time if you ask me." he began to say chuckling a little as he scratched his neck.
"and uhm, I just want to say that without you, I would never have become the man I am today. At the beginning we had our ups and downs, but mostly our downs. People didn't approve of our relationship, they said that we could never last long as a couple and now look at us."

I smiled and nodded my head, it was true. My friends always said that Roman and I wouldn't stay together for a long time, sure we had a lot of fights but that proves that we loved and cared for each other. We still found a way to solve the problems and to find our way back to each other and that for 4 years. We couldn't imagine a life without the other.