Roman Reigns - Surprising Return

Request;

Roman Reigns request. My oc name is Skylar Austin. She has been married to Roman Reigns for few years. When Roman told to world his battle with caner he had to left but he return to surprise her before her match at fastlane against Naomi

(A/N Ok! Let's get the Story started!)

~One Shot~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...My real Name is Joe...and I have been living with leukemia for eleven years and unfortunately it's back." Roman bitterly said as his eyes scanned the Fans in the Arena. "And because the leukemia is back, I can no longer perform my roll, I can't be that fighting champion and I gonna have to relinquish the universal championship."

I couldn't hold back my tears, there he was standing, nearly breaking down in the Ring because of the news. Seth patted my shoulder and eventually pulled me into a hug, even Dean lost a single Tear as his eyes remained on the TV. The crowd realizes that this isn't a work and all of the jeers awkwardly stop, a shocked expression took over and they all remained silent as they looked at Roman in the Ring. No one had expect that Monday Night Raw would begin with an emotional announcement from The Big Dog, it shocked us all.

"and I'm not gonna lie, I take every prayer you can send me in my way but I'm not looking for sympathy. I don't want you to feel bad for me, because I have faith. When I was 22 years old, I was diagnosed with this and very quickly I was put it in remission. But I'm not gonna lie to you, that was the hardest Time of my life, I didn't have a job, I didn't have Money, I didn't have a Home and I was alone. Football was done with me, but you wanna know who gave me a chance?" he asked nodding his head slowly, looking sad into the eyes of his fans.
"The Team that gave me Chance, was the WWE....and when I finally made it into the main rooster and I was on the Road, they put me in front all of you, the WWE Universe and to be honest ya all made my dreams come True!"

I whipped my tears away as I clapped backstage in my hands, like the Fans did outside in the audience. Seth and Dean joined me and had small smiles on their faces, they were proud of Roman. Roman nodded his head and looked through the crowd again, still with his sad expression.

"I didn't matter if you cheered me, it didn't matter if you booed me. You've always reacted to me and that is the most important thing and for that I have to say Thank You so much." the Fans cheered and smiled at him, it was a heartwarming moment for the man standing in the Ring and he had a small sad smile.

"But I wanna make one thing clear, it's no by 'is this a retirement speech?' because after I'm done whopping leukemia's ass once again, I'm coming back Home! and when I do, it's not gonna be about titles or being on the top. It's about a purpose! I'm coming back, because I wanna show all of you, the whole world, I wanna show my Family, My friends, my daughter jojo and my Wife Skylar, that when life throws a ball at me, I'm the type of man who will be still standing, I will choke up and I will swing through the fences, every single Time! Because I will beat this and I will be back, so you will see me very very soon!"

The cameraman beside us gave us a signal that we can walk out now, so we exchanged looks and walk towards the curtains where all the loud cheers were blasting through.

"Once again Thank You all so much, god bless you and I love you. Believe that." he finally said and carefully laid the universal title on the ground before walking down the steal steps while the Fans yelled in unison 'Thank You Roman'.

He clapped a few hands on his way up to the Top of the Ramp, where Seth, Dean and I came walking out clapping our hands with sad smiles and tears rolling down our cheeks, except for Dean. He was staying strong, fighting back any Tears that were trying to get out.

Roman approached us with sadden eyes and a small smile before pulling us into a tight hug.
We were hugging each other like our life's were depending on it and didn't want to pull back.

Roman pulled back with Tears and turned once again towards the crowd.
'Roman! Roman! Roman!' are the only things you can here with a few cheers.
Roman put his fist out, Seth and Dean joined him with sadness all over their faces and I joined too.

After that Roman turned his head towards me and pulled me into a passionate kiss, his arms swung around my waist, pulling me even closer, while my hands remained on the back of his neck.
A small smile appeared on our faces after we pulled back, what a way to start RAW. Don't you think?