SHIELD - The Team up

This three sister named Arabella, Skylar and Angel. Are known as the Beautiful Creatures. The are a Dominique Force at TNA. Vince McMahon want the beautiful Creations to team up with the Shield against Kane and the out laws and team Bella at WrestleMania. As the Shield kiss them when they won the match. P. S Seth x Arabella, Dean x Skylar, and Roman x Angel

Ok...Let's get this started!

Three Girls arrived at the Arena where the WWE's next stop was

Three Girls arrived at the Arena where the WWE's next stop was. It was packed with many people, most of them were the Fans though.
The Girls who recently fought in TNA where now on the WWE roster, you could tell that they were pretty nervous because of their first Match, but they wouldn't let it show. The Girls were known as the beautiful Creatures and where one of the most dominant Team up ever. Today, they had the biggest challenge of all Time, to make a name in this business. Their first Match was today on the biggest Main Event there was, WrestleMania. This was a big opportunity to show the whole WWE Universe what they are capable of.

"This is it huh?", Arabella said as she closed the door of the car.

"Jup, who would have guessed, that we would end up here someday?", Skylar said smiling as she fixed her glove.

"Well we are the best Team on sports entertainment ever so..?" Angle said smirking and ate something from the pizza leftover.

"Agreed."

"Now let's kick some ass shall we?", Arabella said and clapped her hands together.

"You sure you can handle the kick in your ass tonight crazy lady?" Skylar asked as she stuffed more pizza in her mouth.

"Aye aren't you the crazy one here?", Arabella asked smirking and poked Angle's sides.

"What are you talking about? She's is perfectly normal.", Angle said sarcastic as she held the door open for us.

"Did you drank the beer for tonight already?"

"And you didn't even SHARE?!" Skylar shouted.

We all began to laugh and made our way to the office of Vince McMahon, our new Boss. On our way to the office, we came across a big man who had a black shirt on with 'KO' on it in red and a man who had a scarf and a leather jacket on, he was holding some sort of list and looked a little grim.
They looked at us and smugly grinned while shaking their heads.

"They let everyone into this company these days huh?", the Man with the KO shirt said and crossed his arms.

"Hahaha yea pathetic."

The Girls ignored their words even though it was really rude, but they didn't want to get involved into a fight on their first day.
We walked pass them, to not gain any attention, Skylar however had to open her big mouth again.