Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

I woke up a little early and got ready for the day. But instead of wearing my normal clothes, i decided to wear clothes that were different from the clothes i normally wore, to not draw too much attention to myself.

I didn't wear my normal earrings that matched the ones Mimosa wore, but were purple in colour. Although i didn't leave my grimoir.

After that i went to the gate to head to were the Clover Kingdom capital shopping district was located.

<<<Time Skip>>>

When i got to the shopping district, i started shopping discretely, trying to also not be spotted, by anyone. Waiting for the knights exams to begin.

while i was standing by the window of a cake shop. BAM!! Someone bumped into me causing me to fall on my knees, because he bumped into me from my backside.

"Oh....uh....i am sorry miss, didn't mean to bump into you...haha" said a male voice as the owner of it came to my front and opened his hand out to me, to help me stand.

I simply stood up without his help and started dusting myself off. "I told you to watch were you were going, idiot" said a monotone voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a tall boy who looked handsome and i started to stare and felt my cheeks heat up. I kept starring until a hand waved by my face a couple of times. "Huh?.." i looked at the owner of the said hand.

"Oh,good your back, i was just saying that i'm sorry for bumping into you and making you fall" he said apologetically. I studied and looked at his clothes and him up and down, noticing that they were commoner clothes.

"Well....anyway, my name is Asta and that's is my buddy Yuno, pleased to meet you" he said pointing at the black head feeling uncomfortable with me looking him up and down, then i turned my head to look at the boy called Yuno and he also wore commoner clothing.

'Handsome but a commoner,  what a shame' i thought. "If you have something to say just say it" Yuno said. I then noticed that my face turned into a disgusted expression without me noticing, then after that i smiled as though that hadn't happened.

"My apologies, i just couldn't help but notice your clothes. They are quite interesting." i said with a smile. "Huh?....interesting?.....i think they look normal to me. " Asta said examining his clothes.

"Well, it's quite a pleasure to meet the both of you, Asta and Yuno, my name is (Y/n), and i am a resident here" i said smiling innocently. "Oh it's great to meet you too (Y/n)!." said Asta.

"A pleasure" said Yuno monotonically. "Well you look about our age, are you going to take the magic exam too?!" asked Asta. "Um...no sorry" i answered.

"Not taking the exam?, you must have a pretty rich family to not take the exams" stated Yuno. "It's because i can't,so..." i said trailing off.

"You can't?" said Asta tilting his head and Yuno looking at me, his eyes slightly curious. "Yeah.....anyway i should go.....good luck with the exams,  i hope you at least make it to the last round without failing. Try to put up a fight for the other nobles so they can show their true power,alright?" i said walking away from them.

"Yeah,thanks we will!!" yelled Asta waving. "She just literally told us we are going to lose against the nobles Asta, and to put up a fight to at least make them look good." Yuno stated when (Y/n) was out of earshot. "W-wait,what?" Asta said surprised.

Back to (Y/n)

'i guess i should get to the arena if i want to watch.' i thought walking to the arena. When i got there, there was a long line of people who were participating in the exams. I walked to the entrance avoiding the long line,  but that earned a lot of stares of curiosity and murmuring from those in the line.