Chapter 1: A Casual Day

It was daytime and we were in the jungle.  "Delta Squad do you copy?"  I responded, "Hear you loud and clear Pete."  Pete said, "Your going to have to infiltrate the Covenant base and receive the Intel, then blow the base to hell."  "Roger that," I replied, "Let's go Delta Squad."  We began to run toward's the coordinates but then we suddenly stopped at a noise.  "What was that," asked Mike.  "I don't know, but be careful it could be the Covenant," I responded.  We started to walk instead of run to reduce noise, but little did we know they already spotted us.  "Wait here," I said, then I walked a bit forward.  I turned on my heat vision and saw Elites in active camo all around us.  "It's a trap," I yelled.  I pointed my assault rifle and began to shoot the Elites.  I took out my knife and ran towards one, front-flipped over it, turned around, and grabbed it by the neck.  I shoved my knife into his neck to kill him and took it out, and threw him at the Elite that was about to kill Henry.  We continued to shoot the Elites and won the battle.  We ran and turned on active camo to make sure we weren't followed.  We spotted the base and we snuck into it.  After that it was just being sneaky and assassinating the Elites.  After we reached the intel we sent it to Pete.  We ran for it because our active camo wore off, while alo setting up explosives. Then came 2 groups of Elites containing 1 General and 5 Ultras and 1 Hunter.  The hunter started shooting it's fuel rod cannon at us and I started running toward the hunter jumping over the shot.  Then I charged over to it full speed and punched it to send it flying, I took out my assault rifle and started shooting the Ultras that were going for me.  The Hunter was behind me, but my reflexes were much faster than the Hunter letting me back flip behind it as it's shield hit the floor.  Then I shot it in the back where the covenant worms were and the Hunter died.  Mike took his assault rifle and shoved into one of the Ultras mouths and killed it.  Suddenly 4 Zealots came out with energy swords, I noticed them quickly and grabbed the dead body of one of the hunters and smashed it's body against one of the Zealots.  I then quickly grabbed it's sword and yelled, "Run, I'll take care of them!"  They ran for it and left me here knowing I could kill the Elites.  I took the sword and jabbed it into another Zealot and took it's sword.  The other hunter charged at me, but I jumped onto it's head.  I then grabbed it's fuel rod cannon arm and ripped it straight off, then I shot 1 whole group of Elites and killed the entire group with multiple shots.  I jabbed my sword straight into the hunters head and let the Hunter's body fall to the floor.  The rest of the Elites took out their swords, it was going to be a sword fight, 1 vs 8.  The 2 Zealots charged at me and jumped up, but I quickly jabbed 1 sword into each of their chests.  I ran at the general and quickly sliced his head off, then kicked it into another Ultra's face and decapitated him as well.  The remaining 4 all charged at me and I ducked and swung my swords upwards then let go of the swords as I grabbed the other 2 and threw them across the room.  I ran towards them with 2 swords and killed them both by sticking my swords into their necks.  I ran outside and regrouped with my squad.  I grabbed out the detonator and blew up the base from a safe distance.  A pelican came in and picked us up.  "Mission accomplished," I said.  The pelican flew to the Pillar of Faith, the mission was successful, we were done for the day.