"It must be a poison type. So this is like a poison type gym." Serena muttered. Bonnie nodded, watching intently.

"Battle begin!"

"Vulpix use ice beam!" Vulpix gathered a blue beam of energy in its mouth and shot it towards Acideon. The Pokémon didn't dodge, and stumbled slightly, but it was still alright.

"Acideon use Sludge Wave!" A huge wave of poisonous sludge raced towards Vulpix, so big that she didn't have anywhere to dodge. Vulpix was smashed with the wave, and thrown into a wall.

"Vulpix!" The wave disappeared and Vulpix stood up shakily. Except she was tinged purple. "Vulpix are you alright?!" Ash grit his teeth, she had gotten a bad hit, and got poisoned because of it.

"Vulpix!" She stomped a foot and ran back to the battlefield.

"Awesome! Use Avalanche!" Vulpix shouted and planted her feet, a huge collection of snow raising up above her. With another defiant yell, she released the snow, sending it flying dangerously at Acideon. The eeveelution was hit hard, and smashed into the ground. Vulpix trembled as the poison took affect.

"Acideon use Venoshock!" Flashes of purple energy exploded out of the snow pile and hit Vulpix, causing her to scream. When the move was over, Vulpix was laying on her side, defeated.

"Vulpix is unable to battle. Acideon wins!" Ash set his jaw and called Vulpix back.

"You did amazing." He said, returning the ball to his belt. He looked down at his best friend. "Ready buddy?" Pikachu's cheeks sparked and he jumped into battle.

"Alright!" Luca cheered. Pikachu was Ash's strongest pokemon.

"Acideon use Poison Fang!"

"Block it with Iron Tail!" Ash yelled. Pikachu jumped up and jerked his tail downwards as it turned silver. The motion made him flip in the air and meet Acideon with it, forcing Acideon to latch to his tail. "Iron tail!" Pikachu somersaulted once more, throwing Acideon off and to the ground, where a dust cloud exploded upwards. When it cleared, Acideon was beaten.

"Acideon is unable to battle, Pikachu is the winner!" Pikachu cheered as Bane called Acideon back.

"Drapion, lets go!" The scorpion Pokémon took the stage. "Night slash let's go!" Ash's eyes widened. The Drapion had the same gas spiraling around him, and the same red rings around his pupils. What is this?

"Dodge it!" Pikachu jumped out of the way, causing Drapion to miss. "Use thunderbolt!" Pikachu jumped up and let the lightning explode from his cheeks, hitting Drapion and causing him to seize a bit.

"Cross Poison!"

"Iron Tail!"

The two pokemon battled it out with their respective moves, neither one getting a hit. They jumped away from each other and narrowed their eyes.

"Night Slash!"

"Use Quick Attack to get in close, then hit it with Electro Ball!" Pikachu managed to get behind Drapion's defenses and unleashed the move. Drapion's Night Slash faded as it spun into the wall.

"Drapion is unable to battle, Pikachu wins!"

"Awesome job Pikachu!" Pikachu yelled happily, and returned to the battlefield in front of Ash.

"Toxicroak lets go!" The fighting and poison type appeared from its pokeball. It had the same red rings and purple gas as the first two Pokémon. Ash didn't think about it again.

"Pikachu Quick Attack into Iron Tail!" Pikachu obeyed, racing towards Toxicroak.

"Draw it in, then hit it with Sucker Punch!" Ash's eyes widened as he watched.