Chapter twenty-four

"I know it might look to spacious for just the two of us, but once you go inside you'll love it," he assures me.

"Come on, I promise," he says. "Alright," I agree. We step out of the car and into the gated lawn.

I take one last look on the outside before we step to the door. It's decorated nicely with windows across the walls.

George fishes for a key in his pocket once we reach the door. He sticks the key in and swings the door open.

It opened to a little entrance way then to the kitchen and living room. He walked me into the house and to the kitchen so I could inspect it. It looks like everything is furnished which is nice.

It was amazing. Next to it was the living room. Then the dining room. There was another room that would be used as an office and one beside it that George said would be my room for my designs and work.

"I won't to add a sliding door between them that we can keep open when we work," he tells me. I smile at the idea. He also showed me the outside area where there is a pool.

It has four bedrooms. He took me into the first one which was quite large. He said this would be a music room where he would have a piano and his guitars.

He showed me the other two which will be guest rooms or anything we feel fits. Finally, he brought me to the master bedroom.

"This is our bedroom," he says, pushing the door open.

That's when it really hit me. I was moving in with George. We are taking a huge step in our relationship now.

"Are you Alright, darling?" He asks, breaking me from my trance. "Yeah, I was just thinking about living with you," I tell him.

"Well how do you feel? Still want to?" He asks. I nod my head and step forward.

I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head against his chest. He quickly hugs me back. "Thank you, George," I say.

He kisses the top of my head and pulls me chin up gently to look at him.

"Really I should be thanking you, dear," he tells me. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Just for everything, Kimmy," he answers my unasked question.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "You're just really good, Kim," he says.

"Is this your really weird way of saying you love me?" I tease. He nods his head with a goofy grin.

"Well I love you too," I giggle. He bends down and kisses me tenderly. "We can stay here tonight," he tells me.

"I'd love that," I immediately agree, pressing my lips against his again.

***

We are laying in bed, tangled with each other. Our bodies are practically bare. Since we couldn't go back home, we had to improvise for pjs.

I was wearing George's shirt with with my panties underneath and nothing else. He was wearing only his boxers.

"I like these pjs on you more than your other ones," I tell him, laying a hand on his bicep.

"Yeah, I like this far better on you," he says, pulling at my shirt. He runs his hand down my waist then pulls me closer to him.

Our legs are tangled together and our chest are pushed up against each other's.

George must have gotten a bit excited when he noticed I am not wearing a bra.

"Oh, shit," he mumbles. I push my head to his chest and places kisses all over. He groans and flips over on his back, pulling me with him so I am straddling his waist.