Chapter 4

No ones pov

Piers woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, panicking he sat up and started hyperventilating. Afterwards, tears fell and continued to do so.

Chris' pov

I was doing paperwork for how the mission went. All I could think of was Piers, from his brown hair down to his perfect eyes and jawline. I shook my head what am I thinking of?! I sighed deeply and heard some noises coming from the dorms. I got up and walked towards the dorms. Who could be awake this late at night? Who knows. As I got closer I heard Piers.

No ones pov

Chris walked into Piers room and saw him crying. He gently made his way over to Piers and gently hugged him. Piers gave into the hug and sobbed quietly. "Shh, it's alright Piers. I'm here and you're safe. The ones who injured you will pay for what they've done to you. Don't worry." Chris spoke in a gentle tone. "I won't let anything happen to you.That's a promise."

~~~

Chris had stayed the whole entire night to make sure Piers had slept. Chris woke up earlier than anyone else. He carefully scanned the room. "Where am I-" He looks down at Piers' sleeping form. "Right."  Chris sighed and carefully got out of Piers' bed then walked into his office. He continued doing the paperwork he hadn't finished. Chris couldn't stop thinking about Piers and how badly in shape he was.

~~~

Piers woke up, hissing softly from his still healing wounds. He lightly opened his eyes, looking around his room. Carefully, he sat up and remembered last night. He sighs deeply. "I'm such a weak human being.." He gets up and looks at himself in the mirror. "Just look at you." He turns away and looks at the door when someone walked in. It was the nurse. She spoke softly. "Sorry for intruding. I need to change your bandages" She smiled sweetly. "Don't want the wounds getting infected now do we" Piers nodded and let clean his wounds and change the bandages. "Oh, by the way" She started. "Once your wounds are fully healed you're free to head home. or stay, if you'd like" Piers looked down. "I don't know what home is." She started at him with such soft kind eyes, lightly, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay" She smiled once more. "I have to get back to my duties if you need anything don't be afraid to say anything!" and with that, she left. "Right.." Piers mumbled and sighed. "What am I suppose to do now?" He looked around the room and walked out of it. "I'll just walk around.." He wandered off around the area.

~~~

A/N: Hey guys, it's been a fat minute! sorry for the extremely late update. I swear I'll try to update more often and type more (': but ya knoww, I have my on and off days of creativity. but all that aside, how has everyone been? I hope well. if not, then I promise it gets better. Anyways!~ I'll shut up now, see you in the next update!

Lucy, out.~

Oh forgot to mention, i go by a new name now. okay, okay!