Chapter 2

Chris and Finn made their way towards the 4th floor and look around for room 200. The closer they got, the screams would get louder by the second. Finn looked like he was about to freak out while Chris was calm, but was internally scared.

They finally reached the door and the screams suddenly stopped. Chris nodded towards Finn and they both kicked the door down at the same time. Chris quickly aimed his gun and saw the person he was looking for laying on a table, cuts and burns all over his body.

Piers pov

I screamed so loud from pain. I've been stuck in this shit hole for as long as I can remember. The torturing stopped and I heard the door being knocked down. I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. I was too exhausted. I let sleep take over and I passed out.

No ones pov

Chris looked at him. He couldn't believe someone would do so much damage to one person. Finn walked over and checked his pulse, he was still alive. "He's still alive captain." Chris nodded in response, taking his walkie-talkie out. "We found the hostage, meet at the first floor." Finn slowly and carefully untied Piers, wrapping Piers arm around him. When Chris informed his group, he went over to help Finn. They carried Piers to the first floor and met up with everyone else. They had shocked expressions to see how damaged Piers was.

"Let's go before they notice he's gone." Chris spoke up. Finn and everyone else nodded and took Piers to the helicopter they came in. (I know I didn't say anything about a helicopter but just go with it!)

Chris studied Piers when they took off. Examining his brown hair, down to his jaw line. God was he so handsome. Chris shook his head, he couldn't like him already, could he?

~~~~

They finally arrived at the BSAA headquarters, Chris carefully picked Piers up and took him to the infirmary. He explained to the nurse how he found him and left, sitting in the waiting area. The nurse starts to clean Piers up and examines the wounds. She slowly stitches some up and bandages other wounds. While she had her back turned, Piers opened his eyes, sitting up while groaning. "Oh! You're awake!" She exclaimed, handing him some painkillers and a glass of water. "Where am I..?" Piers asked out of curiosity and took the pain killers, chugging the water down. "I can't tell, but the man outside waiting will explain everything" She gave Piers a reassuring smile, meaning he'll be safe.

Piers nods and slowly gets up. "Come here every once in a while to change your bandages, don't want your wounds to get infected!" Piers nods again and walks out.

A/N: Another chapter bc.. Why not? Sorry it's short. I'm working on making it longer. If you don't know who Chris, Finn, or Piers are, I totally recommend playing Resident Evil 6. Such an amazing but heartbreaking game. I will try to have other characters and stuff so yeah.

Peace!