Chapter 3

Chris saw that Piers had walked out of the room he was in. He stared at Piers and just for a split second, their eyes met. Piers was the first to turn away. Chris stood up and walked towards Piers. "Glad to see you're alright." Piers flinched when Chris talked. His voice was deep but he softened his tone of voice. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." Chris apologized. Piers looked at him, shaking his head. "I-Its alright."

Piers cursed quietly to himself for stuttering. "Im Chris, by the way." He said softly. "Piers..." Piers said quietly but still loud enough for Chris to hear. "Piers Nivans" Chris smiled a little. "Captain!" Someone yelled from afar, but Chris knew who it was. "What is it Finn?" Chris turned around to face Finn. "They're calling you for another mission, sir.." Finn was the newest recruit, he tried to act as formal as he could. "Alright, I'm leaving you in charge of Piers. Show him around, I'll be back." Chris walked away and Finn sighed softly, his expression going from serious to excited. "Alright! Let's show you around, Im Finn by the way, like the captain said!" He chuckled softly, Piers only nodded is response. "Let's go! Ill show you the dorms first" Finn started heading towards the dorms, Piers trailing behind him.

~~~

Piers settled down on his bed, his dorm was right next to the captains. He sighed of relief and looked around the small room. The walls were a Navy blue and the floor was gray. It came with a twin sized bed, a decent sized bathroom and a fairly small closet. Piers stood up and checked the closet, seeing a uniform, inspecting it out of curiosity. It had a B.S.A.A patch on one of the sleeves, Piers tilted his head not knowing what it stood for. All he could do was shrug then his stomach started growling, he hadn't ate a good meal in a while. He thought about what had happened, looking at the floor. "I'll find them.." He gently rubbed his bandaged arm. "And make them pay for it." Piers yawned softly, was he tired already? He shook his head when he heard a gentle knock on the door, walking up to it he opens his door. "I brought you something to eat!" It was the nurse that tended to his wounds. "Thanks, I'm starving." The nurse held out the tray of food and Piers kindly took it. "If you need anything, feel free to ask me!" Piers nodded and the nurse walked away, he closed his door and started eating.

When he was done, he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He quietly sung to himself.

"No thank you, is what I should've said I should be in bed.. but, temptations of troubles on my tongue, troubles yet to come.." He gently closed his eyes. "One sip, bad for me. One hit, bad for me. One kiss... Bad for me" He slowly started drifting off to sleep, a calm expression on his face for once since he'd been imprisoned.

A/N: Another chapter done. Halloween is coming up so I might do some 'spoopy' fan fictions maybe. Depends. I've been playing way too much Overwatch. Oh and, the person who created this account for both of us deleted the app but who knows when they will download it again, so for now I'm in charge until they come back. So, yeah.

Levi, out!

Yes, I am Levi now and my friend will be Eren.