"W-what are you"(Mika) 

"You were born high magic aptitude.In five years old you were able to master elementary magic in no time.When you turned 10,your family decided to hand down Puppet Magic to you,which is the start of your demise."(Shin)

"S-shut up....SHUT UPPP!!!!"(Mika)

"Mika!"(Chatelle)

Chatelle cast Thunder Spear before I could continue my word.I hold my hand in the air,and cast something.

"Come, my new invention!<Summon Invention>!"(Shin)

A small steel ball illuminated in blue stripes appear in my palm.

"<Dispel Grenade>!"(Shin)

I press the button to release the safety lock of the grenade,and throw it towards the Thunder Spear.In just seconds,the bomb exploded,and the Thunder Spear vanished.

"No way!"(Chatelle)

Dispel Grenade,another invention I create in secret.The mechanism is just the same like normal grenade,but this one doesnt have safety pin.Instead it has a button that release safety lock inside the grenade.When the safety is released,the artificial mana stone will hit pure mana stone in tremendous speed,causing an explosion that can make a anti-magic field in a short time.Any magic will vanish when came in contact of this field.The explosion will destroy both mana stone inside,so I use small amount of it.

"This one just use the same theory as your handcuff you know?"(Shin)

I turned back at Mika,who was crouching,holding her head.She looks like remembering something that she want to forgot.

"NO....no....please no...."(Mika)

Looks like her mental state isnt good now.

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF FROM MIKA!!!!"

Multiple magic circle appear around me,and a chain just like before appear immobilizing me.I cant move,again.Amia appear again with her face swollen.

"I wont do anything to her,since her mental state isnt in good mood."(Shin)

I stare at her.Not Amia,but Mira.

"Did you know anything about this?"(Shin)

Mira looks like she just bitten something bitter.Is it good to assume that she know something?Or should I check it myself?

"Nex,make analysis."(Shin)

<Understood.><Analysis complete>

"That was fast.Show me."(Shin)

I read every text Nex sent me.After a few minutes,I finally figured out everything.

"So,it was blackmail,huh?"(Shin)

Mira,Amia and Chatelle gasped.

"The three of you,including Julia back then,know about Mika inheriting Puppet Magic,blackmail her about her past,to join the student council.At first,she refused but later Flarnette family blackmail Rundolf family about Mika joining student council.Mika,joined student council always refused to do bad things that you do.So,you used force on her,using magic to control her,until her mental state changed."(Shin)

"She became crazy about killing people,so thats what you always task her,right?Really,you are rotten to the core,three of you."(Shin)

"It was her faut."(Amia)

"........."(shin)

"If she doesnt refuse on became student council,she wouldnt became like this,right?SHE DESERVES THAT!!!"(Amia)