Game On. (Aarmau 10)

Author: Gamer.
Aphmau was so excited to finally finish her game she had been working on for the past year and uploaded it to Smoke, a popular site for Indie games like the one she made. The title of her game was titled 'First Frontier', it was an RPG style game where you play as a group of heroes, exploring new lands and forming a kingdom, and killing bosses. She was also very excited to hear that LycanWolfGaming was going to review her game on his weekend livestream on YouTube. LycanWolfGaming was known for his reviews on new games, and if it got a good review, they would skyrocket in popularity. Aph invited her boyfriend Aaron over to watch the stream, but he had prior plans
That weekend Aphmau plopped down on her couch and turned on YouTube on the T.V. and tuned into the stream.. Lycanwolfgaming was just finishing a review of another game. He always wore a mask and distorted his voice so no-one could figure out his identity..
"-----Overall, good graphics, great gameplay, and really enjoyable. I give it a 9/10, solid game." He finished and the screen switched to Aphmau's game..
"And here is a new game fresh off of Smoke, 'First Frontier'. An action adventure RPG by the up and coming developer RoseGames, who my sources say is watching the stream right now." He smiled at the camera and she blushed, even though he wasn't actually there..
"And Game Start!!" He shouted, his signature phrase when he started up a new game..
"Alright, cut scenes are nice and flow greatly, and look at those graphics such attention to detail!!" He praised. He played her game for an hour, praising it all the way, finally he paused the game... This was it, his final review..
"Ladies and gentlemen.." he spoke "This game, from the perfect graphics, flowing cutscenes, great controls, and immersive gameplay, earns a score I don't often give.. A perfect 10/10!!!" He says and Aphmau jumped off the couch in excitement.
"Our lucky RoseGames has also won a trip to my studio, so Ms. Games, pack a bag because my guys are on their way to pick you up now!!" Aphmau gasped and ran up to her room to pack a quick bag.... ten minutes later she was in a limo on her way to Lycanwolfgaming's studio which turned out to just be down the road from her house.. She was led into the studio and sat down infront of a camera that was streaming... Lycanwolfgaming was nowhere to be seen.. She sat there, the stream waiting for something to happen, when Lycanwolfgaming came into the studio.. His jaw dropped as he wasn't wearing his mask.. "Babe!?! You're RoseGames?" Aaron said walking towards her with his back to the Camera.. Aphmau in turn gasped..
"Aar... Oh my irene I'm so stupid.. How didn't I put two and two together... Lycanwolfgaming.. Aaron Lycan..." The camera couldnt hear her as Aaron pulled her into a tight kiss.. The stream went crazy, The Lycanwolfgaming had a girlfriend and she was a game developer, not to mention a cute one at that... Aaron slipped his mask back on and began to question her about her game as if none of that had just happened.. They were already trending on every social platform including YouTube..