Taught to Trust (Aarmau 5)

Date: 3-19-19

Author: Rose

Aphmau rolls over in bed into her husband's arms and she smiles as he massages her scalp.
"Mmm..." Aaron places a small kiss on her forehead and Aphmau giggles.
"What?" Aaron asks as he looks deep into her eyes.
"You're lips are as dry as your sense of humor." Aphmau jokes.
"I think you mean as dry as your sense of humor?" Aaron throws back.
"Yeah whatever." Aphmau whispers as she pecks his lips.
"That wasn't a kiss, this is a kiss." Aaron pulls Aphmau into a long, passionate kiss and she happily returns it.
"We need to go to work Aar." Aphmau says sadly and Aaron frowns.
"I don't have too." He says slyly.
"We're teachers, it's Tuesday?" Aphmau says sassily making Aaron laugh.
"Just... 5 more minutes." Aaron says as he holds her close.
"5 more minutes..." Aphmau repeats.

"And so 30° 60° 90° and 45° 45° 90° can both be used in-" the bell rings and Aphmau is cut off from her lesson as everyone runs out to get to lunch.
"Nevermind..." Aphmau sighs pulls out her lunch and sets it on her desk. She's about to take a bite of her salad that Aaron packed her untill she hears footsteps.
"Aaro-" Aphmau looks up to find herself face to face with her mother.
"M-mom?" Aphmau studies her and Sylvanna smiles.
"Aphmau! I haven't heard from you in so long ever since you moved away, how are you it's been years?!" Aphmau motions for her to sit down and rubs her head.
"I... How'd you know I work here?" Aphmau asks and her mother smiles.
"Honey, I'm your mom I know everything!"
"That's why I left..." Aphmau mumbles.
"Who told you that this was my room?" Aphmau asks and Sylvanna giggles.
"A nice blonde in the office, he's cute, perfect for you Aphmau!" Aphmau bangs her head on her desk and Aaron walks into her room.
"Aph, Kate sent in the rest of her lesson plans - oh hello." Says as he looks up from his notes.
"He's cute too" Sylvanna whispers.
"Mom!"
"Oh Mrs. Lorde it's lovely to meet you, I'm Aaron Lycan." Aaron introduces himself as he extends out his hand to her.
"He's cute too!" Sylvanna exclaims as she takes his hand.
"Ah, I'm Aphmau's husband." Aaron says and Sylvanna freezes.
"Your what?!" Sylvanna asks as she whips her head towards Aphmau.
"Surprise..."

"Why didn't you tell your mom?!" Aaron grumbles as Aphmau paces around their room.
"Because my..." Aphmau sighs.
"My mom is... Pushy... And... I've never been able to live my life privately! I just want to live without my mom judging my every move..." Aaron wraps his arms around Aphmau and she hugs him.
"I love you so much Aph." Aaron says softly.
"I love you too... So much..." Sylvanna smiles from the other side of the door and walks downstairs.
"That's all I needed to know." She says happily as she walks out the door.
"Mom?" Aphmau looks around the house for Sylvanna but ends up not finding her anywhere.
"Let's watch a movie." Aaron says as he wraps an arm around his wife.
"Okay Aar."