Prologue

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻: 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂: I am at the class today but I felt like it's going to rain,i don't know why i was bullied by Sabrina as lonely, I can't do anything but to ignore her and wrote it to this diary, I always feel like I am the only one understanding it... yes! because it's a  diary, wondering why the  why the sky is blue why not gray? because this day is SUCKS!!  It's not a good thing for a kid like me to bring too much trouble to a wasted day, the sweet moments penned in this diary, those passionate moves of my dance I was alive because you were here even tho you are a piece of shit.

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

I am almost in tears now, but I can't show him my extreme fragility so i'm just  going to see him in the eye and wait for what Sabrina will going to do, she was holding her baseball bat and I'm close to my headache; I heard the door open, but I did not notice and cry because she was about to hit me. Sabrina said.

"Weak!!... let's go girls." they walked into a corridor and laugh at me. the class  start but the teacher is still finding for Sabrina and her friends while reading our book silently. 

Sabrina and her friends enter the door without knowing that the teacher was there, while she is chewing her gum loudly and sits on her chair crossing her legs. Teacher asks.

"Sabrina, do you know what time is it?" she replied

"It is not your business." 

the bell rang for our recess. classes were empty but I found strange to the janitor cleaning the outside of the room, he passed by a man with a long coat and a high hat that lives fade like a passing shadow. 

I wonder because there is no other door to enter. and the other room is a clinical and Medical laboratory. I was holding the doorknob when I heard some footsteps coming through me, so I immediately run as fast as I can, but it seems like someone is monitoring my moves.

I came to the classroom nervous and sweaty I close my eyes and never to think of it again but I can't stop thinking about the guy who just passed by a strange school janitor, and now Sabrina is in the classroom, and we're just six in this room looking at them with fear, and now they saw my freaking bloody face.

While chewing her gum staring into my eyes.
I prayed that she will not hit me or else she doesn't know what I could do. Everyone is now on their seats, Teacher is now coming so I immediately back on my seat because of the new teacher.
I packed the things I used to worry about  a mini notebook that I used to write all our pointers and their subjects,  and the time for schedule, the teacher just bought us a quotation before leaving the campus.

" In life, many people are watching us especially we are all kind and innocent."

I focused on him, I do not know if we're connecting or just coincidence of all? It's hard to forget what happened earlier, the guy who just passed by the janitor and the janitor that is so strange since the first day. all went out of their classes and I feel like I was followed by a man and still seeing him moving to crowds while I was waiting for a taxi.

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌
I was riding a yellow taxi with a plate number B4U 106, the length of traffic and stress because I was hungry, but when I saw the car behind, I saw him driving I felt a nuisance for him because he kept following me.

We tried to avoid him and have a different direction, but he is not stopping from following us, he tried crashing us and our car was about to fall, I was at the back seat to open the car door, I crawl on the road to get up. but my eyes are getting blurry.

I felt him carrying me to his car while my hands and feet are tied by tape while lying at the back seat, I kept asking for help but no one is listening to my small tired voice. my last sight was an iPhone that the home screen we're open near the cricket but the killer wasn't there.

My hands were shaking trying to get the phone and call for the police, but I lost my sight, and I was relieved that another taxi driver called my cellphone and it was in my pocket, I tried to get the phone while swiping left to answer him and I ask for help.