"W-Well actually" he stuttered "there was one thing in mind"

After Gimli receives his gift, Galadriel goes over to Aragorn. "I have nothing greater to give you than the gift you already bare" she says glancing towards Lou who was helping load their things into the boat. Aragorn looks to where Galadriel was looking, sees Lou, and smiles. Lou, having felt someone staring catches Aragorn smiling at her and gives him a warm smile back before focusing on helping with their packages once more.

"Although she is with you, she still longs for her home world. I have told them there was no way for them to go back. But I have strong feeling that there is a way. Paths not known to me or anyone else yet for that matter. A path hidden by the Valar themselves. I have a strong feeling the doors separating our dimension from theirs are yet to be revealed but when she finds it, know that there is a possibility she will leave and might never return" Galadriel says to Aragorn in a grave manner. Aragorn nods and sighed as she spoke. There still was a faint possibility of them vanishing  back to their world just as quickly as they had appeared into Middle Earth, if fate would have it.

"I would have her return to her home and to her people if that is what she wished" Aragorn replied. Though it did break his heart, the thought of losing Lou not by death, but almost just as bad, by dimensional separation, he knew that she would be happy to be back where she belonged. But even though they would be worlds apart, he knew he would never stop loving her. He would never.

"If she should ever find the doorway between worlds the choice is still yet before her" Galadriel stared into Aragorn's eyes cutting deep into his soul. "You have your own choice to make Aragorn. To rise above the height of all your father's since the days of Elendil, or to fall into darkness, with all that is left of your kin"

Aragorn's expression became serious. He knew he had a huge decision to make. Whether to take the throne or not. The burden of choice has been upon him for so long and he had tried to run from it the best he could. But now with this quest and with everything on the line, he has no choice but to face it.

Galadriel gives him a small smile and places her gentle hand on his cheek. "Farewell. There is much you have  yet to do. We shall not meet again, Elessar"

Aragorn nods at her curly then she goes to Frodo. She hands him a transparent glass vial the shape of a bulb. Frodo gingerly takes it into his hands. "Farewell Frodo Baggins" she says. "I give you the light of Earandil. Our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places. When all other lights go out"

She smiles and kisses Frodo on the forehead. Felina goes to her mother and embraces her tightly. "I will miss you my light" Galadriel says.

"I will miss you too Naneth" Felina replies releasing the hug.

"I have no gift to give you" Galadriel started. "Nothing but this piece of advice" she affectionately placed her hand on her daughter's cheek. "My dear child, always remember that while others make take your trust and shatter it, some people are worth the risk and will sincerely love you forever. Even if you do not return their affections"

Felina frowned in confusion. Her mother was speaking in riddles like she usually does. Felina would understand what she meant but this time the blonde has no clue what her mother just said. She did understand her mother meant that she should trust people a bit more but 'sincerely love you forever'? "Whatever do you mean Naneth?"

Galadriel smiled with a glint in her eyes. The kind of secretive slightly mischievous smile when you're keeping a secret. Felina narrowed her eyes at her mother. She knew something Felina didn't.

"You will know my child. All in good time. Farewell, for now" Galadriel left a butterfly kiss on Felina's forehead, as gentle and soft as  Felina always imagined her mother's touch would be. She then goes to help the others with more of their baggage to be loaded onto the boats. She goes over to where Legolas was, by the boat Merry and Pippin were sitting in.

There was in particular one heavy bag and before Legolas could grab it, Felina merely gave a swipe of her hand and it was on the boat. Legolas who hasn't noticed Felina yet, looked in shock and eased when he saw her. Felina gave him a rare small smile and he smiled back as  he grabbed another pack and surveyed it contents.

"Lembas!" He said genuinely pleased. The bread was flat and white and looked pretty simple. It kind of reminded Felina of a roti except it lacked the usual slightly crunchy brown spots and lembas was a  bit more chewy and soft in texture to her. "Elvish waybread" Legolas explained to the Hobbits who weren't familiar with it yet. "One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man"

He took a small bite and put away the rest of the lembas to be saved for later. He then stalked off to help somewhere else. Felina turned to the Hobbits to see they were a bit shocked by the information they had just attained. They looked at each other with wide eyes and mouth agape.

"How many did you eat?" Merry whispered to Pippin. Pippin looks down at his feet before replying bashfully. "Four"

Felina chuckled at this as he let out a big burp. "The appetite of Hobbits never cease to impress me" she said.

Soon they were ready to leave and got into their boats. Legolas, Gimli, and Felina were in a boat together. In another boat was Boromir, Merry, and Pippin and in a boat slightly bigger than the rest was Aragorn, Lou, Sam, and Frodo. They bid Lothlorien a bittersweet farewell.

They rowed their boats down the Great River Anduin. It was a beautiful morning to be sailing. The breeze helped hasten the current so they didn't need much effort in rowing their boats and getting them to move. The sunlight was fair, warm but not hot enough to be bothersome and dehydrating. The beautiful scent of nature filled their lungs and for this moment in time they had a sense of peace and tranquility despite having left their safe place in Lothlorien.

Felina stared down at the deep blue waters sparkling in the sunshine, reflecting the hue of the early morning sky and the green of the forest. She didn't pay much attention to what Gimli was saying being wrapped up in her thoughts until she heard the red headed dwarf mention the beauty and fairness of the gift her mother gave him and that he would call nothing fairer than that.

"What was it?" Legolas asked. Felina now listened intently from the back of the boat where she sat.

"I asked her for one hair from her golden head...." Gimli paused and sighed in awe as he said "She gave me three"

Legolas and Felina smile silently to themselves having known the story behind such. It may seem simple and small but it is indeed a great gift to be worthy of. As they continued their journey down the river, they inched farther and farther away from the protected borders of Lothlorien and were delving back into the deep perils that awaited them in the real world.

They kept as silent as they could, speaking in mere whispers or not speaking at all. From time to time, they would look to the lands by their side wary of what was hidden in the cover of the thick forest. They could  feel something watching them and it wasn't a good feeling to have when you carry the ring of power with you.  Every now and then Felina and Legolas ears would twitch having heard something, as well as Lou and Aragorn.

Felina hastened their boats down the river and they rowed their oars a bit more faster.