11. Fuck That

I can't believe she just left like that and played me. She's even taking up for this nigga and she don't even know him. Karma needs to leave that nigga alone because she belongs with me. She might not know it yet, but she has always belonged to me. This shit got me so tight that I left school early and went straight home. I was sitting on my bed just thinking about what the hell just happened when my phone started ringing and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah," I said not even looking at the caller ID.

"That's not how you answer the phone boy,"said my mom.

"Sorry mama," I said.

"Why do you sound so upset?" my mom asked.

"I'm just thinking about some stuff and it's making my head hurt,"I said.

"I bet it's about Karma,"said my mom.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now mom,"I said.

"Ok ok. I'll leave it alone...for now. I was just calling to check up on you because the school called me telling me that you left early, but I see that you're love sick so imma let you be. Love you baby,"she said.

"Love you too mom,"I told her. After we hung up I put on my shoes and headed to the coffee shop down the street. When I got there I got angry all over again. There was Karma with this new nigga. So I walked over there to see what's up.

"Karma what the hell is this?!"I asked her.

"Aiden, imma need you to calm down and keep it pushing cause clearly you making a whole scene in here for nothing,"Karma said.

"Karma, I really don't give a fuck. You don't know him, so why are you with him!?" I asked her.

"You are not my daddy nor my man, so you need to leave me alone, plus last time I checked I don't know you like that either Aiden. Now leave cause you clearly are doing the fucking most,"Karma said while gritting her teeth.

"Ok Karma, but this ain't over, just wait," I told her. Karma will be mine even if I gotta show her. Karma I'm coming for what's mine. You better get ready baby cause I'm coming for you.