14. Get It Boo

*Recap*

He pulled me into the back seat and laid me in his lap. He pulled my panties down.

"Nigga what the fuck do you think you're doing?!

*Present Time*

"Since you act like you can't speak up, imma show you how to talk."

"Nigga let me the fuck g-."

SMACK!

"Did this nigga just spank my ass and did I just like it?" I thought.

"What the hell Aiden?" I screamed out.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"So now your little fast ass can speak."

SMACK! I didn't know whether to cry or moan so I did both. Even though it hurt like a bitch, this rough aggressive side of Aiden is such a damn turn on.

"Oh, you enjoying this huh? This is suppose to be your punishment, but I guess imma have to try something different." He picked me up and made me straddle his lap.

"Aiden leave me al--OH SHIT!" I was cut off by Aiden sticking his finger in my pussy.

"Shit! A-aiden stop playing!"I screamed out.

"Naw, I'm good,"he said. I was so close to cumming when he stopped, and took his fingers out.

"What the fuck Aiden!" He looked at me and sucked my juices off of his fingers. "You taste sweet, but I told you this was your punishment." I can't believe this boy just played with me like that. He got out the backseat and went back to the driver's side and pulled off.

"You know I hate you right?"I asked.

"Nah, never that baby girl,"he told me. I just sat back and looked out the window. A few minutes later we pulled up to the Starbucks drive thru.

"So should I order you some breakfast or should I just skip that and go straight to lunch and order a happy meal from Mickey Ds since you wanna be childish?"asked Aiden.

"Take me home now Aiden."

"Welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order?"

"I would like 4 turkey bacon, cheddar and egg white sandwiches, a venti caramel frappe with almond milk and a venti s'mores frapp with almond milk," said Aiden.

"Will that be all?

"Um also let me get 2 glazed donuts."

"Ok your total is $42.46, pull up to the next window." I looked at Aiden like he done lost his mind. This nigga really hasn't taken me home yet. He pulled up to the window, and paid for the food. Then he pulled up to the next window and got the food. He thanked the lady and we were on our way. While we were driving I saw that he passed by my house.

"Aiden, I'm not fucking playing with you, now take me home!" He just ignored me and continued driving. Ten minutes later we pull up to his house.

"Get out the car Karma."

"I'm good. Now take me home."

"No. Now bring your ass on man."

"Ok. I'll fucking walk," I said. I grabbed all my shit, got out of his car and started walking since he only lived 15 minutes down the street. He got out the car with the food and went inside. A few moments later he came outside and ran over to me, picked me up and put me over his shoulders.

"Put me the fuck down right now,"I screamed.

"Shut the hell up Karma. I got white neighbors and shit and you wanna be all dramatic with your screaming and shit,"he said pulling me inside the house. "I don't need my nosy ass neighbors trying to call the cops because they saw me with a screaming girl carrying her into my house over my shoulders." He closed the door and and threw me on the couch.

"Are you done with your stank ass attitude now?"Aiden asked. I didn't even look his way, I was so angry.

"Ok, fine by me." He left me on the couch and went to the kitchen to eat I guess. I was so hungry, but I wasn't gonna let him know that, until my stomach started growling and shit.

"Karma, imma tell you this one time, get your ass in here and come eat this damn food, and don't make me get up from this table!" He makes me so mad, but I still got up and went to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Now, do you want me to go to McDonalds to get you an actual happy meal since you so childish or do you want to start acting your age so you can get the actual meal?"

"I'll take the Starbucks," I mumbled.

"That's what I thought,"he said. I sat there and ate my food in silence. I didn't even know that it was already going on 11:30 am. I didn't even go to my classes today. If I get in trouble because of him, I'm gonna get Ant to beat his ass.

"Before you start bitching again, and talking bout how you want me to take you home we need to talk."

"Talk about what Aiden?"

"About us." Awwwww hell. Here we go.