Chapter 7 social gathering

Next day
Akari was at her desk filling out what happened on the mission of day before and yesterday innocent. Typing about what happened and thinking of what happened.

Mini flashback
Yesterday

Akari, Fushimi and homra waited for back up to pick up the witch. Not even long they heard sirens of Spector 4 coming their way.

In the van coming out was the clan members and blue King Munakata. Seeing that both of his clansmen captured the witch.

" mission accomplished sir." Fushimi said to Munakata.

Akari nod while standing beside Fushimi. The other clansmen put the witch in the van, she look back at Akari.

" you think this is over? Not yet." Then she was beginning to drag into the van. " you'll see!! All of you! Especially you witch!"

Akari heard her giving her a blank stare of confusion. ' what?'

" * sigh*.... This witch is starting to become a handful." Munakata spoke. While pushing his glasses up. Fushimi clicked his tongue in annoyed.

Akari glance back to the red clan, walking to them she bowed. " thank you for the help today. If it wasn't for you guys we wouldnt have caught her. "

Kusanagi smiled, " it's no worries, you are welcomed to bar any time. " the rest of the clan nodded and smiled.

" you should come by sometime. " dewa spoke. Then chitose put his arm across his shoulders, " and always available~....ah!.." He purred out the last part but got hit in the head by their vanguard.

" stop hitting on her! You dumbass!"

Akari saw their reaction and smiled, " I will stop by if I have free time. And..." She stopped and look at yata. " thanks. " she smiled. While yata blush and stutter.

" N-n-no....p-problem..."

Fushimi saw her talking to the homra and yata. Saw the flirting and yata being yata. Which for some reason he doesn't like. she heard Fushimi calling her. " hey lets go we got a lot of paper work to do !"

Akari let out a tiring sigh. " duty calls... Bye guys nice meeting you!" They all waved t her and saw her walking away.

Akari went beside to Fushimi while walking towards the van. " Fushimi San you are alright?.."

Fushimi heard her, he clicked his tongue, " I'm... Fine lets go. "

Flashbacks end

Akari was done filling out the paper work. Letting out a tiring sigh, and remember yesterdays what the witch said. '....' not over yet,..huh?..'

She was deep in thought, that she felt someone touch her shoulders.

" Akari !!... "

She lift her head up to see who was the owner of that voice and saw Fushimi.

" oh, Fushimi San. Sorry I spaced out. "

" apparently, I'm here to tell you that the witch that we caught. She is in the cell. "

Akari eyes widen, " really..." Fushimi nodded. " and she's not giving us initial. " he said to her.