Punishment

Megatron's POV
I swear on Primus' name that I will rip out Starscream's spark. For trying to override me, and for encouraging my daughter to come out of her room. She has to be protected at all costs. He was probably luring her into a faux sense of security. Nightshine helped him out once, but not again. He's already using her. I told Soundwave to bring Starscream to me to ensure not to wake Nightshine from her recharge. "Y-Yes, my lord," he stuttered as he bowed.
"Follow me," I demanded as I led him to my torture chamber. He stopped once he realized where we were going.
"N-No, please, no!" he begged. I grabbed his servos and put cuffs on him. He squirmed in my grip as I brought him with me. He continued to beg, but I ignored him. "NO!" he refused to come with me. I grabbed his neckcables, knowing that they were still sore. He thrashed around, trying to vent.
"You're using my daughter. I know it, Starscream," I said through barred denta. He couldn't reply since he still couldn't vent. I eventually threw him on the floor and stood on his chassis, pinning him. "You will be punished," I said as I picked him up by the helm and punched him repeatedly. I let him fall to the floor and saw his nearly offlined optics. "This is what you deserve," I said as I left the room, leaving him to offline. I made 100% sure that the door was locked when I left.

Your POV
"Starscream!" I whispered as I came out from where I was hiding. I gently held his servo, trying to make him focus. His optics continued to dim. "I'm so sorry that he did this to you, Starscream. Please stay with me. You're still my best friend," I continued to attempt to keep him online. Then I thought that I could get Knockout to help. I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I turned back to Starscream and knelt down beside him. If my sire wasn't coming back for Starscream, then we had no hope of getting out. I put my servos around him and curled up beside him. "Please...Starscream...make this punishment end..." I begged him.
He looked at me with the last bit of light in his optics and whispered, "This is my punishment, Nightshine. Find someone who will love you...like I do...until the day that they offline, too." He then kissed my dermas and I kissed back.
I cupped his cheek plates with my servos and stated, "I love you, though. No one else, just you," I stated, energon flowing from my optics. Then, something popped into my processor. I commed Knockout, asking him to come to my coordinates quickly. After I hung up, I looked down at Starscream. His optics were offline, but I could tell he was still online due to his heavy venting. Knockout didn't have much time to get to us.

Knockout's POV
  Even though I detested Starscream for being a complete aft most of the time, I still had to help him. Nightshine was one of my best friends and I didn't want to make her upset. And Starscream acted differently to Breakdown and I when she was around, so maybe he had a crush on her. After we caught on to that, we shipped them. Who wouldn't? Anyway, Breakdown and I went to their coordinates...THE TORTURE CHAMBER?! We got their as fast as we could and Breakdown began to break down (pun intended) the door. We saw the princess on the floor, crying over Starscream's almost offlined frame. We quickly took Starscream back to the Medbay and began to try and keep him online. Nightshine watched, worried. Just then, Megatron came in and saw Starscream.
  "WHY IS STARSCREAM HERE?!" he demanded, clearly angered.
  "BECAUSE OF YOU!" Nightshine replied, just as angery, possibly more. "GET OUT! RIGHT NOW!" she continued. I could tell that Breakdown was just as scared as me. We've heard Nightshine yell twice in our entire onlining, and this was one of the times.
  "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, NIGHTSHINE! HE'S USING YOU!" Megatron fought back.
  "NO HE'S NOT! HE WOULD NEVER USE ME!" Nightshine's faceplate was now dark blue from the anger she was emitting. "WE LOVE EACH OTHER!" she confessed. Oh, why did she say that?
  "WHAT?!" Megatron yelled. "HE WILL CRUSH YOUR SPARK INTO PIECES! HE" I cut him off.
  "NO! SHE ALWAYS STANDS UP FOR HIM AND CARES FOR HIM, NO MATTER WHAT SCRAP HE PULLS! AND YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW HE ACTS AROUND HER! HE ALWAYS HELPS HER ALMOST ANY WAY HE CAN AND HE HAS NEVER ACTED RUDELY AROUND HER!" I yelled. I covered my intake when I realized that I had yelled at Megatron. He looked at me with a look of pure hatred. He fired up his cannon and aimed it at me. Before he could do anything, Nightshine came infront of Breakdown, Starscream, and I.
  "If you hurt them, you have to offline me first," she stated, voice full of venom. He slowly lowered his cannon while looking at her.
  "He.will.break.your.spark," he stated before turning to leave.