When I'm done with that I finally turn around to face my mates who have been looking at me ever since I got out of the bathroom, and see that Natasha is sitting on the couch and mr America is sitting with her while mr stark is in the same position he was in before on my bed.

Deciding to go with it I grab my sketch pad and pencil then walk over to the other side of the bed mr stark is on and settle down next to him. Quietly I begin to draw a simple flower not in the mood to work on anything too complicated right now.

All is silent as I draw, no one either knowing what to say or just not ready to continue interrogating me. Instead Tony reached over and held my hand that I wasn't using to draw, Natasha came closer and placed herself at the end of the bed right next to my feet, and Steve came on the outside of the bed right next to me effectively sandwiching me around all three of them. It was nice. For once since meeting them I could see how our future could look like how we could live but the others were missing. I could feel them missing even though I haven't met them I knew that they were supposed to be here I have three here they should be enough-more than enough... and yet.

Then came the dreaded knock- the wake up call for me. I ignored it at first but then I heard her yelling profanities at me outside the door. "Open the door I know your not asleep!" Emma-it was Emma and Blake at the door ready to kill me with Blake an innocent bystander. He tried once to help me not be burnt by her wrath before but that also ended badly it's usually better for us to just let her rant until her fire is all out.

"Uhh, you guys should stay quiet for when she comes in she's pretty pissed just let her yell for a minute or two then she will  acknowledge you." I said before abandoning my sketch book and hopping over Natasha to get to the door.

When I opened it there was a whirlwind of yelling and cursing. Which didn't surprise me but I'm pretty sure that I surprised my soulmates who were doing as I advised and staying quiet.

When Blake walked in he sent a smile at me and sat down on the couch crossing one leg over the other and making eye contact with my soulmates. I didn't get to see what happened next cause Emma had reached her screeching high point asking me how "irresponsible" I could possibly be as if she were my mother on some occasions she could definitely pass as my mother so I just go with it and don't yell back that she isn't in fact my mother.

No instead I continue to let her burn for a few more sentences then I hug her cutting off all her yelling and say, " sorry I forgot about breakfast, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you more about them sooner." 

"Wait. What are you-" I cut off her questions when I turn her to face my bed the one with my soulmates.

"Emma. Blake. These are three of my soulmates. Natasha, Mr Stark,And Captain America. Guys these are my best friends Emma and Blake."

"These are your soulmates? You have soulmates? I thought you only had one, and sometimes I even question that. You never talk about it so I just assumed you were insecure about it and never brought it up because I thought it would make you uncomfortable." Emma said shocked but calmer than before, thankfully.

"Yeah I um have six soulmates-well seven actually, and I never talked about it cause it just was weird for me to have more than one and for you both to just have one. It just made me nervous on how you would react, but now I've met them well three of them anyways, and I just couldn't keep it from either of you anymore... I guess." I said sheepishly looking down at my feet feeling everyone looking at me.

"So you have multiple soulmates and you just met three of them. Congrats." Blake said awkwardly wrapping an arm around me giving me a side hug causing jealous looks from my mates, "does that mean that we have to cancel our plans for today, so you can get to know them?"

"No," I said at the same time my mates and Emma said yes, "what? I don't wanna ditch you guys we're here because of me and we won't see each other as much soon this week was like our last hara."

"Yeah, but these are your soulmates and we have the whole rest of the week to hang out." Emma rationalized.

"But-" I got cut off by Natasha before I could fully protest.

"It would be good to at least spend the day with us, so we can You know get to know each other, and so we can introduce you to the rest of your mates."

"What? You all know each other?!?"

"Well yes in fact, Ariel, we know all of them and we have known that we share a mate for a while so we stayed together hoping to meet you faster if we were already together." Mr Stark said standing up from the bed and coming towards me.

I hesitantly looked at Blake and Emma hoping that they would change their minds and tell my mates that I have to spend time with them today, but as I look at both of my best friends I could tell that their minds were made and that there was no way out of going with my mates today.

Shit, I don't think I'm ready to be alone with them all day. I don't even know how I feel about having met them yet they've always been just there floating in the future an inevitable fate to be with them and now they're here and I have to adjust and quickly cause apparently I'm going to have to meet all of them today after only just now meeting three of them. God this isn't doing anything good for my nerves.

"Okay-Alright lets go. As long as you both are sure that you are okay with me not being with you on our first day here."

I say still holding on to the hope that they would change their minds only to have it crushed when Emma says while Blake squeezes me a little, "no it's okay really go have fun with your mates. We know how to entertain ourselves, Ava."

And with that mr stark takes my hand and leads me out the door with mr America following and Natasha grabbing my messenger bag along with my sketch pad on the way out. This will be a long day.