"Oh my lips. Why is that?"

"I love kissing them." He leans down again and kisses me, I kiss back and he moves his hands to my waist. I move forward causing him to take a step back so I do it again and again till he bumps into the bed.

I pull off the robe and he sits down on the bed. I move between his legs and kiss him. He moves his hands around my waist and I smirk in the kiss.

I pull away just a little and whisper, "move to the headboard."

He looks at me and moves back on the bed so he's sitting up against the headboard. I walk over to his phone and switch the song to 'Live A Little' by FOOL and start dancing to it. I swing my hips to the beat and rub my hands over my body and look at Noah smirking.

About half through the song he motions for me to come to him with his finger and I shake my head no and continue to dance. He groans and I try to not laugh. I turn around so my back is to him and start shaking my hips at him.

I look back at him and smirk. He glares at me. I continue dancing when I feel him press against me. I smirk and move my arm around his neck and press against him.

He moves his hand across my waist, he moves my hair off my shoulder and kisses my neck. "You're such a tease when you dance," he says and I press back against him.

"Who me?"

"Yes, you." He kisses my neck again and I moan softly when he bites softly on the spot he did in the hot tub.

"Noah." I moan softly. "We fuck need to."

"What baby?" He bites my neck again causing me to go weak in the knees. I stay up and turn around and look at him.

"I can't think straight when you do that."

He just smirks and bends down to kiss me when I put a hand over my lips. He stops and narrows his eyes. "Not fair."

I pull my hand away and look up at him, "I need to tell you something before anything else happens."

"Is it bad?"

"Depends on how you look at it."

"Okay."

I bite my lip and look up at him. "I um don't to go too far tonight. I want it to be special. You know if we were to go there."

He looks at me and nods. "I don't either honestly. I did buy something else tonight, just you know in case things went too far and we did have sex."

"You bought condoms?"

He nods and laughs. "When you went to get my water I got them. I just wanted to be prepared in case something did happen."

"Noah."

"Is that a bad Noah or a good Noah?"

I giggle and roll my eyes. "You're cute."

He blushes a little.

"Can we go to the bed now?"

He nods, grabbing his phone from the table, turning off the music then pulls me over to the bed with him. I get on the bed and look at him when he goes over to the other side and gets on the bed. I sit on my knees and look at him.

"What?"

"Headboard," I simply say and he wiggles his eye brows at me.

He moves so he's sitting against the headboard and looks at me. I smirk and straddle his thighs.

"The stop word is ketchup."

"Ketchup?" He laughs.

"What would you rather have?"

"Stop is good."

I roll my eyes and say, "stop." He pouts and I smirk, "Go."

He pulls me closer so I'm sitting on his lap. "So my kisses make you not be able to think?"

I nod.

"So what happened when I do this?" He leans forward and kisses my neck softly.

"Nothing."

He starts kissing my neck again and then bites softly on the spot and I moan. "Biting is better," he says and I shake my head at him.

I move my hands to his and place them on my hips, he looks at me confused and I start grinding on his lap.

"Fuck Tree."

I stop and look at him innocently, "two can play that game."

"God you're so sexy," he says then kisses me. I grind a little on his lap and he moans against my lips. He moves his hands to my butt under my shirt, causing me to moan. He pulls me closer and kiss me harder.

I move my hands to his neck and play with his baby hairs. I grind against him a little when he pulls back and looks at me.

"As much as I'm going to hate myself for this but..." he starts to say as I start grinding more and harder. "Shit Teresa. S shit s s stop."

I stop grinding. I bite my lip and look at him, "Sorry."

He kisses me softly and removes his hands from my butt and places them on my thighs. He pulls away and looks at me. "What am I going to do with you?"

I shrug and bite my lip.

He laughs at me. "You are a very evil Tree."

"Evil Tree," I giggle.

"Yes an evil Tree, as much as I'm going to hate myself for saying this too, needs to get off my lap."

I frown at him.

"Only because I don't trust myself right now."

I nod, I kiss his lips and get off his lap, sitting down next to him. "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course."

I lay down on my side, I look back at him. He lays down behind me and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close but not too close. He kisses my neck and says "goodnight Tree."

"Night Noah."