Spill That Spring Break Tea (Bonus)

Start from the beginning

Stan felt the heat cover his face. He moved his thigh a little in attempt to ease the tension in his jeans, but it only made him yearn for Kyle more.

"Oh, fuck, Stan..." Kyle panted out. Stan could hear a bed creaking. "I need you. I need you here, I need you in me."

Stan felt his cock throb at Kyle's plea, and willed himself to focus and make his way back to his dorm room. "Fuck, Kyle... are you touching yourself?" Normally, the red-head would've said something sarcastic. Duh, Stan, what else do you think he could be possibly doing? But Kyle was too horny, and his thoughts were all jumbled to care about a characteristic response, so he settled for a desperate, "mhmm."

Stan was racing to get back to his room, as if Kyle was actually there, pleasing himself and waiting for Stan to take him already. He was thankful for the lack of people present on his way to the dorm buildings, the tent in his pants very obvious now.

"Tell me... exactly what you're doing..." Stan said, his mind buzzing as he heard Kyle's pants and whines. He wanted to envision him the best he could.

Kyle's face flushed red as he heard the request. He was currently lying on his bed, his phone next to his face as Stan was put on speaker. He was alone in his dorm room at the moment, the roommates he's lived with for two years somewhere else. "I'm pumping myself..." Kyle sighed as he gripped his cock harder, "All slow for you... I know you like it when I take my time."

Stan had to stop walking, leaning himself on the back of one of the public benches scattered around the school. He closed his eyes for a moment, imagining Kyle lying on his bed, fully naked and heated, his face flushed and his eyes half lidded and needy, touching himself in his most desperate places. "How many fingers do you have in yourself?" he asked, forcing himself to not just whip out his dick right now and start jerking off to Kyle's lewd sounds.

Kyle's blush darkened at Stan's question, finding it hot that his boyfriend simply assumed that he was fingering himself... and he wasn't wrong. "Two," Kyle replied, pushing his fingers in deeper, hitting something that sent a shock through him. "Oh god, Stan, I wish it were your cock. I feel so empty... I need it. I need you to fill me up, I need you to fill me with your come."

"Jesus fuck Kyle..." Stan realized he wouldn't be able to make it to his room in his state, so instead he raced to the nearest restroom, the sounds of Kyle's moans fueling him. Once inside, he locked himself in a stall, pretty sure that no one else was there. Stan groaned as he grinded himself on the door of the stall through his jeans, too desperate to actually grab himself. He imagined he was fucking Kyle against it, missing his warmth.

"If I were with you right now, I'd shove my cock into your tight ass, and pound into you so hard." Stan heard Kyle saying "yeah" and "mhmm" over and over again, lustily agreeing to what Stan would do to him. This caused Stan to quickly unbutton his pants and start stroking himself, pre-come already leaking onto his boxers. "I'd lick you everywhere, and turn you onto your hands and knees and slam into you 'til you come all over the sheets."

"Stan..." Kyle moaned, calling out to him, "I, I'm gonna... you're gonna make me come..."

Stan's cock began to throb. He wished Kyle were here, wanting his mouth to go around his erection. He moaned at the thought, tugging on himself harder. Stan shook his head, even if Kyle couldn't see, his eyes closed. "Oh god, no, don't... not yet..." he said, losing his breath as his words became jumbled. "Don't come yet, babe."

Kyle preened at the pet name, and it only made him want to release even more, but he tried his best not to, obeying Stan. He moved his hand to rub at his nipple, afraid that he would come if he touched his painful erection any longer, his fingers still thrusting inside himself.

"I've been thinking about you so much," Kyle moaned through the phone, "I've been thinking about your huge cock, and how much I want you to pound me with it until I break. I want your come on me, in me, down my throat, dripping out of me after you used me up."

Stan let out a deep groan, pulling on himself harder. "Kyle, uhn— fuck, you turn me on so much." He began to fuck into his hand, getting close to the edge, listening to Kyle's moans and pleas.

"I miss you, Kyle. When I visit again, you're not gonna go to any classes and we're gonna fuck all day, yeah?"

The idea caused the red-head to moan. He was so hot, and his hair was disheveled as he stretched himself, like he was preparing himself for Stan. "I miss you, too. I miss you so much..." Kyle rambled as he panted. "I want your cock to make me come. I want— oh god..."

Kyle couldn't handle it anymore and started to jerk himself off again, his fingers going deeper into himself.

"Oh fuck— I'm gonna come, Stan..." Kyle whimpered, stroking his cock faster. Stan nodded, thrusting quicker into his hand. "Yeah... yeah," Stan panted out, in both allowance and in pleasure. "Let me hear you come for me..."

"Oh god, Stan!"

Kyle came with a shout, the sticky liquid shooting out of him as he pumped himself. His body trembled in ecstasy, his come landing on his stomach as he panted. The sounds Kyle made caused Stan to lose it, snapping his hips into his hand until he came onto the floor of the restroom with a groan, wishing Kyle were here to lick his cock clean.

After a few moments of the two listening to each other's pants as they came down from their high, Stan could here Kyle's bed creaking.

"Hey, Stan"

The raven-head grinned. He walked out of the restroom, zipping his pants up and not caring about the mess he made. "Hey dude. That was nice, we should do it more often." He heard Kyle laughing from the other end. Stan made his way to his dorm room, wishing he could cuddle with Kyle after what just happened.

"Sorry about that, dude," Kyle said nervously, sitting up in bed now. "I just really miss you, and I happened to be super aroused, and... I don't know. I just had to hear your voice."

Stan smiled softly. "I really miss you too, dude. Don't worry, we'll be out of here before we know it, and then we can move in with each other and see each other everyday and get married and have tons of sex." Kyle chuckled, charmed by Stan's plan for their future. "But until then," Stan continued, "You can keep calling me whenever you like, and you can moan as much as you want."

College didn't turn out so sad after that. Stan and Kyle called each other often, and usually got excited every time they heard their phone ring. They still missed each other greatly, and Stan visited Kyle as much as he could, but the two couldn't wait until they would be able to be with each other again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You 👏 made 👏 it 👏 to 👏 the 👏 end 👏
Omff thx for sticking through! I'll get better at this shit, watch me
I'll cYa LaTeR mAh NiBbAs