My eyebrows furrow thinking of what happened to M.I.C. just yesterday. "That's... probably for the best." I sigh out. "What's this for?" I pull the strange gadget out of my pocket, holding it up.

"If he gets out of control." Chan simply says.

"Ah-? How do I-"

"Here he is, Hwamin. You'll just be spending a few hours in there today."

Sure enough, Lee Know was being carried on a dolly towards the room. They placed him in the back corner, before everybody except me rushed outside.

"And keep in mind." Chan faces me one last time. "Best to tame him before the docile system wears off. Or else, he'll get locked up again."

Chan leaves, and I felt a strong pang in my chest. What are they gonna do with him?

Not long after, I saw a piece of paper slid under the door.

"Turn him on by switching the button on the back of his neck, but try not to be in his face when he powers on. -Chan"

Hmm... I walk towards him, feeling the back of his neck area cautiously. It was cold and slick, exactly like a sheet of metal. I flick the switch, and feel his skin begin to be textured like a humans.

I stand back. Wahhhh...

Then you opened your mouth, hesitantly at first. "Are... you the human... from before?"

"Ah- Y-yeah, you could say so, I'm the nice human...?" I stutter shyly. Well, everyone here is nice, but it's me! Remember..? "My name is.. Song Hwamin." I say, trying my best to flash a little smile.

"I... am..." you pause, not quite sure how to say the words. "How do you pronounce it?"

"It's 'Lee Know'."

"Lee Know." He tries it out, becoming more and more confident with his speaking. "And you are... Hw-hwamin?"

"Yeah!" I can't help the small smile that crawled on my face. "I'm Hwamin!"

Contrasting to my little excitement, you then pout. "Hwamin's a hard name." You say. "Can I call you Minah?"

"Ah...?" I tilt my head, confused by the odd request. "Mi... Minah?"

"Yeah," you stare at me. "I like the name Minah."

I pause, before smiling. "Alright, call me Minah."

I hold out my hand for him to high-five, but he stares at me, confused. Maybe even feeling threatened.

I lightly laugh at his confusion, awkwardly clapping my hands quickly together before trying again.

He slowly moves his hand towards mine, still visibly puzzled.

How could he have ever been a terrorist robot? He seems so... innocent.

Our hands meet for a few milliseconds before he tore his away, eyes flashing. "What was that?"

"That's called a high-five." I explain, proud of him for trying it. "Humans like to do it when we get excited, or feel happy about something."

"I understand." He says, his robotic voice mixed with a slight human tone ringing off the walls. "It seems like you initiated the 'high-five' because I remembered your name?"

"Mhm~" I nod, wondering if I'll ever even need to use the gadget Chan gave me.

He's so sweet...

"See? You get it. Would you like to move over to my office area?"

"Okay, Hwamin. Is this your desk?" In a few quick strides, he had moved over to being beside my chair. This room really was small. "Who is this?"

I sat in my chair, and noticed his eyes went back to an icy blue. "That's Jisung. He's my friend. It's just a picture, Lee Know."

"A picture?" He questions.

I chuckle. "There are a lot of words you don't know, it seems."

"But it's okay."

"I'm willing to teach them to you."

*~*

________________________________

I feel like the chapters are really short, but I mean oh well what can you do

I've been calling Hwamin "Minah" for quite a while now, so might as well make it an official nickname here :]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯