“Yeah well.. I'd rather be a cat.” You sigh, changing into your jumpsuit.

             “You know what… Me too.” Law agrees.

             “I'd rather be a dog, or a wolf.” Kid huffs.

             “You already are though.” You smirk, making Law snicker.

             “Wait, which one?” Kid asks.

             “I hear undead coming in Law.” You hum going to the grill.

             “Which one!?” Kid presses.

             “They're late.” You frown peering out into the dining area.

             “Yeah… Think they got caught up in another mob?” Kid asks. You pause before looking to Law.

              “Any events happening today?” You ask him.

              “Not that I know of.” He admits. You frown, feeling a bit of worry as you glance over at your hook swords. Maybe you should-

              “Oh. That explains why they're late.” Kid nudges you and you quickly look over as the trio enter looking clean and fresh-except Luffy, who was eating a deer leg. You blink and hurry out to meet them.

              “You're okay, I thought something happened, you're not normally this late.” You tell Sabo when you reach them. He blinks pulling a bouquet of wild flowers from behind his back and giving an apologetic smile. You blink, taking it and looking at the flowers curiously. You've never been a flower girl, but this gesture brought a smile to your face.

            Ace huffs, handing you a smaller bouquet. You smile sheepishly at them and Luffy pauses, offering you his deer leg, but Sabo touches his arm, shaking his head slightly. “Thanks Luffy, but I'm not really into raw meat.” You smile lightly. He blinks and nods giving a big smile before eating another piece. You smell the flowers briefly.

           “Thanks guys. This is sweet, I've never gotten one of these, and now I have two.” You look to Sabo. “You guys look good.” You add. He smiles shyly, rubbing his cheek. “I'm going to put these up, and I'll be right back.” You breathe before going back into the kitchen.

           “... Weird. That's weird.” Kid states again as you grin and put the flowers in a large cup, putting water in it.

           “Thought you didn't care for flowers.” Law folds his arms.

           “I still think it's sweet. They were late because they were gathering these.” You smile, touching a flower. He frowns watching you but doesn't say anything as you head back out to the three.

            “Dude, if you keep making that face she's going to see it.” Kid tells him.

            “I'm not making a face.” Law scoffs.

            “Yes you are, and it screams ‘I‘m jealous of a zombie!’!” Kid chuckles.

             “Shut up and get the buckets.” Law growls.

             You sit next to Sabo, looking at them thoughtfully. “Are you guys hungry?” You ask. They look at each other before pointing at the leg Luffy held. “You already ate then? Deer?” You raise an eyebrow. They give nods in response and you look to the kitchen as Law and Kid come out with the buckets. You wag your finger at them, making them stop and look at you questioning. You just shake your head in response. Law glowers at that and disappears back into the kitchen. Kid tilts his head before following after him.