Low Key

Your grip was slipping slightly, and you grit your teeth more. "Man you guys are heavy..." You breathe.

"Well, at least we're not dead weight." Law comments.

"I will be if you don't climb higher!" Kid gasps, pulling his feet up as another zombie grabs for him.

"You really think I can climb like this?" You question. "I'm barely hanging on!"

"Try to keep it, I'm going to try and climb up you." Law says.

"Grab my boob and you owe me dinner." You warn.

"Roger that..." He breathes, testing his hold on you. "Alright..." He breathes moving a hand to your shoulder, pulling himself up a bit. You pale as your hand slips a bit. Law quickly grips the banner with his other hand, taking off most of the weight from you. You relax slightly, looking around and freezing when you hear a tearing sound ahead.

"Please tell me thats not what I think it is..." Kid murmurs.

"I love you guys, just so you know." You breathe sweating.

"We can swing to that one." Law suggests, nodding to a nearby one.

"That's a bad idea..." Kid frowns. You look around again for a way out of this situation, a top hat catches your eye but you loose it behind other zombies. You swallow, worth a shot.

"S-Sabo!!" You call out. His face lifts to you and he made a sound that you sure was a call in response.

"What?" Kid huffs up to you. Law follows your gaze.

"It's the brothers!" He tells Kid. The banner drops slightly and you gasp, nearly losing grip but Law presses you into it more. "Don't let go." He whispers next to your ear. You look to him in fear.

"They're below us now!" Kid says and you hear loud snarls and growls sound beneath you. "What the hell...." He mutters.

"What? What's going on? Are they okay?" You ask.

"Are you seriously worried about them right now?" Law grumbles.

"Uh! Tall dark hair-"

"Ace!" You correct.

"Ace just grabbed a beer bottle and opened it... I think the blond one just brought out some matches... And the small one just ripped off part of his shirt... Shit... Could you guys climb up?" Kid says sounding uneasy.

"If we make any sudden moves this will completely tear." Law responds.

"Kid! What's going on?" You question trying to see below you, but the banner and Law made it hard.

"They made a molotov! What the-" There's the sound of shattering glass and a blaze ignites the crowd of zombies.

"Holy shit...." You gasp as they disperse slightly. The banner totally rips then and you drop, landing on Kid and Law.

"Ugh... Get the hell off me...." Kid groans. You blink, looking up at the trio. Sabo smiles a tiny bit, offering his hand. You smile in relief, taking it and stand up.

"My heroes." You breathe, touching their cheeks. They smile sheepishly and Law and Kid stand behind you.

"Not to ruin the moment, but the flaming zombies are returning." Law says and you all look toward the flames.