sshh my parents will hear

My heart beat increasedwith the thought of my parents waking up and catching us

My heart beat increasedwith the thought of my parents waking up and catching us. But the same thought of doing it while knowing the risk made me kind of excited?

My phone ringing caught my attention and i quickly answered the call.
"I'm outside, open the door" he mumbled as I quickly butsilently made my way to the front door. As soon as I opened the door, his lips connected with mine and we made our way (quietly) up to my bedroom.

I'll leave the rest to you, reader ;)

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, I'm not surprised though. He never stays the night. He thinks sleeping together is something that 'couples' should do.

I rolled to the other side of the bed and frowned while looking at a piece of paper that was under my pillow.

Morning y/n, I

just wanted to say that i had a lot of fun last night. You were amazing as always. And lastly, we'll repeat it. But this time at my house, were we won't have the risk of getting caught.
                         See ya,
    Tae

I smiled to myself before rolling out of bed. Yeah, I know. What a stupid 'relationship'. But I like it this way. No commitment, no risk of hurting yourself emotionally, what did i have to lose?