Just the the lad doors slid open to reveal King T' Challa wearing all black clothes looking very stern and serious... Uh oh what had Shuri done?

"What did she do today?" Erin asked with a worried look.

Shuri frowned. "Nothing... I don't think?" She mumbled.

T'Challa shook his head. "My sister has done nothing yet but I have news that your Father Steve is flying over here as we speak to warn us of something," He explained.

The two girls shared a confussed look. "Something?" Erin asked in confusion.

"We need to help the vision first," T'challa stated.

Erin looked at Shuri. "Better get that shield ready," She told Shuri.

As T'challa left the lab Erin grabbed her phone of the counter and headed in the same direction as the King.

Two years. It had been two years since she had seen her Dad in the flesh. Erin had truly missed Steve, she missed their movie nights, playing catch in the park, going for jogs, working on his bag and giving him a hug... Erin's heart pounded in her chest as she quickened her pace to get outt he building, would her Dad look different, would she look different to him because now she was an adult, she wasn't a little toddler anymore who just to call his name down the baby monitor, she was a women who had super powers, she could build almost anything and kick anyone's ass!

Erin stopped at the doors taking a deep breath as the guards pushed open the double doors... Sun light hit the teenagers face making her blink a few times. Erin looked to the small crowd that had gathered by a quin jet and just then her heart skipped a beat as a man walked past T'Challa...

"Dad," Erin whispered as tears appeared in her arms.

Steve Rogers began to walk up to his daugher with a smile playing on his lips, Erin jogged down then Steve picked up his pace to a slow jog and as always Erin jumped into her Father's arms embracing in a hug... Captain America held his little pup tightly.

"Look at you!" Steve whispered. "You look beautiful!"

"I didn't think you liked yourself with a beard," Erin joked.

Steve stood Erin on her feet and held both sides of her face with his hands. "Where's my baby girl gone?" He asked. "When did you become a lady?"

A single tear slid down Erin's cheek. "I've missed you so much Dad!" She whispered.

"Come on kiddo, we need your help, Vision's hurt," Steve explained as they followed T'Challa back into the building.

Erin was reunited with Natasha, Rhodey, Sam, Bruce, Vision and Wanda. The teen made a quick phone call to Shuri as they all walked to the lab, she told her friend to prepare the machines to help Vision.

Once in the lab Bruce explained everything to T'Challa, Shuri and Erin...

"So Thanos wants some rocks to take over the world?" Shuri asked.

"And one is in Vision's head?" Erin asked in confusion.

"We thought maybe you guys could help get the stone out of Vision's head without killing him?" Steve asked. "Thanos will kill him for the Stone!"

"We gotta do this before Thanos gets here?" Erin asked and everyone nodded.

Shuri and Erin looked at each other. "We'll do it!" Shuri stated with a firm noded.

Erin went over to the monitors and began to run some tests on Vision. Shuri stands next to the blonde and reads the screen, Shuri then used her bracelet and ring to scan Vision to conform the readers...

"The structure is polymorphic," Shuri stated.

Bruce nodded. "We had to attach each Neuron none- sequentially," He explained.

Shuri frowned. "Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" She asked.

Everyone looked at Bruce. "Er becuase we didn't think of it?" He said with uncertainty.

Erin patted Bruces shoulder. "We know you did your best," She stated.

Wanda looked to Erin. "Can you do it, can you remove it?" She asked.

Shuri nodded. "There are trillions of neurons in there, it will take time," She stated honestly.

"How long?" Steve asked.

Erin looked to her Father. "As long as you can give us," She told him.

Suddenly the alarm on the T' Challa's bracelet was chimming and everyone exited the room. Erin looked out the window to see a ship trying to crash into the shield that protected Wakanda, another two ships also appeared trying to destroy the shield...

Natasha moved over to Vision as he tried to get up. "It's too late, we need to destroy the stone!" He told her.

"Vision get your ass back on that table!" Natasha told him firmly. "As soon as that stones out we will destroy it!"

Shuri and Erin began destroying the neurons around the stone carefully trying to cause more damage. Natasha had gone to join the fight while Wanda stayed by her lovers side holding his hand.

Erin looked to the window and saw her Father in the distance. "My Dad is using your shield," Erin stated.

Shuri smiled. "I'm glad I built it," She stated.

"How much longer ladies?" T' Challa asked through the speaker.

The two teens frowned. "We've only just started making progress," Shuri growled.

"We need more time!" Erin told him.

As the duo began to get back to work the ground shook, Shuri, Wanda and Erin held onto one another for balance. They looked to the window and saw a rainbow hit the gound in the middle of the battle field...

What the hell is that?

"Go to your Father!" Shuri ordered.

Erin looked up at her friend. "You can't do this alone," She stated. "We don't have much time!"

"Erin go, we won't have anytime if everyone dies!" Shuri told her.

Wanda touched Erin's arm. "Go Erin, help them," She told her. "I'll protect Shuri!"

"Don't die!" Erin growled.

The blonde teen went to the other side of the room, she took a breath then ran towards the window...