XV

Where am I? What's going to happen to me?  Megan's tears welled up as she started to hyperventilate.  I saw Raven, the girl who I oddly recognized. 

But she had never seen her before, but  had all at the same time. her mind was racing an these thoughts of familiar faces were probably just out of pure horror and the desperation of help. Megan's ribs were aching when she saw the girl Snake sharpen her knife. 

"hello, little miss rich," she hissed. Megan backed up into a corner, scared for her life. That girl had a dagger and Megan knew the stains around the hilt were not from rust. 

"Snake, leave her alone," Raven snapped. Snake whipped around. 

"What did you say to me, bitch?" 

"I said, leave her alone," Raven got up, weak and pulled out her own knife. Megan was petrified. These girls were bone thin, malnourished starving, suicidal, clinically insane, and bloodthirsty.They were not afraid to kill. And Megan was scared for her life. Raven got up, using her tiny pale body to getup in Snakes face. She spit, but Snake did not flinch at Ravens warning. Instead she pointed the dagger at Raven. 

"Do you want to die today? Because I'll kill you right here if you don't shut the f*** up,"  Snake wasn't joking. Megan was bawling now. Raven was most likely going to die. Snake was not to be messed with. 

But odd,y, Ravens expression didn't change. "Yes, actually I'd love to die. Go snake, put me out of my misery. I don't want to suffer anymore. I know you hate my guts, and this place, this f***ing place! I hate it!" Raven looked as if she was going to cry, but she was holding it in. She took her knife, and without any hesitation, slit her wrist. Another girl came up to her and punched her in the stomach. Raven didn't even let out a whimper. 

"You whore, you are going to get us all killed!" 

"Good. I hate all of you. I wish you'd have killed yourselves," Raven spat, holding her bleeding wrist. She looked down at it and was ashamed of herself. She tore a piece of her hospital gown and wrapped around her wrist. And it wasn't long before Raven fell asleep from the loss of blood. And Megan cried.