XIV

Megan's gag was finally taken off as she was thrown across a room. She was crying so hard her eyes  stung like saltwater to the mouth. 

Her bruises were swelling on her face and she was out of breath from the beating to the chest. She had a slash across her neck from the blade the skinny guy had pulled on her. 

She sat there and cried. 

"What do they call you?" a girl with blond hair asked Megan. Megan shuddered. 

"Megan," she echoed. 

"No, have they named you?" 

"Named me?"

"Yes. My name is Snake."

Megan let out a shriek of terror as she saw a girl on the floor with a bloody back. She was gasping. 

"Who did that?" Megan went over to her.

"Snake," echoed Raven softly.

"Why?"

"I was stressed. I can't take all the hurt. I have to do something. If I keeping cutting myself, then I will soon die. But, since she is the weak one, I can stab her," she flicked open her blade and admired its beauty. "It can do so much," she looked at Raven, as if she wanted to stab her again. 

"Don't you dare," Megan almost growled. 

"Who's going to stop me?" Snake was not scared.

"I have been scared to death, abducted, slashed to the neck, beat up, and thrown across a room, and I don't know where my best friend is, so DON'T PUSH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Megan screamed. 

Snake walked away. Raven was shaking. "It's okay, Megan, you will live, I won't. I have to die...I want to die. This place is hell..." she wanted to say more, but remembered the last girl who spoke off the hell where they lived in. 

"It's okay, just please hang on," Megan was worried for the stranger, but she couldn't help having the feeling she'd seen her before.