5.

"Ugh!" My most beautiful friend Hannah growls. "What's up?" I asked. We where sitting on a bench in front of the school entrance.

"Annie!" Hannah blurted.
Annie or Annabelle is the president of the school. But just because she's the president doesn't mean she's a goody too shoes.

You know how Vanessa is a teacher pet, so is Annie but I rather hang out with her than a slut. But not only is Annie a Party animal but she's also Hannah's cousin that likes to be just like her. Hannah has her hair red, Annie makes her hair blood red, and I think you get the point.

"What's up with Annie" I ask.
"What's up with me? Nothing. but you guys need to go to this party I'll promise it'll be fun" Annie was behind us and scared Hannah and me.
"No! I rather keep my virginity please and thank you" Hannah argued. Annie rolled her eyes "I promise that no boy will rape you!"
"Yeah well, when they are drunk and have no control of themselves what I'm I going to do huh?"
"Easy. Call 9-1-1"
"he'll just take my phone away"
"then have Charol with you!"

Then Annie looks at me "you do have Nathaniel number on speed dial right?"
"Um yes" I said.
"Okay then perfect. See you at 9 PM. Dress like your going to a club" Annie said excitedly.

"You mean dress like a whore" oh Hannah you make me laugh.

Annie sighed "Yeah, sure, whatever". "So you admit it!"Hannah said proudly.
Annie rolled her eyes "whatever Montana, just try and not act like a Miley Cyrus, at least not too much" man that was a big diss... reminds me of Venessa.

"Oh you little bi-" Hannah gets cut off "bye hun. See you there" Annie winks at us, smiled then walked off in her high heels.

Remember when I said I rather hang out with Annie... sometimes I'd rather not.