3.

I'm at my home, I usually babysit my brothers Daughter.
Her name is Ericka. She has Dark course hair. Pale skin and emerald green eyes. She is about 6. We would always hangout in the backyard. We have a swing set. So she doesn't really ever get bored.
I always treated her as if she's my little sister. I love her so much, and she's pretty smart as well.

        I saw a boy come out from the woods from my backyard.
"Um, are you lost?" I asked the hooded kid. When he took of the hood. It was Riley. Riley Rivers.
What the hell is this hunk doing in my yard. "Oh no I'm not lost I'm just walking" I looked at him as if he was crazy.
Then again I felt a weird pleasurable feeling like something inside me just wanted this kid.
I came up to Riley to say hi. His skin was caramel brown. Hazel eyes, and light brown hair.
I felt like I wanted to eat him all up.... wow that kinda sounded wrong but... if you saw him you'd also be thinking dirty thoughts.
His voice was like smooth yet deep but not too deep, just right. He was so dreamy. "Well anyways I've got to go" he said smiling at me "Charol" then he gives me a wink then jogs away. Does hunky like me? Or nah.

              "I think he likes you" Ericka said to me. I rolled my eyes
"he does not"
"does too" we went repeating the same thing over and over again, while Nathaniel opened the door and gave us an eyebrow.
"The hell is going on here?"
"Oooh you said a bad word now you have to put the dollar in the money jar!" Ericka said.
My brother sighed, rolled his eyes and took himself over to the money jar on the kitchen counter.
His eyes looked tired which means they are staying over tonight.
Yet Nathaniel still goes to work at night. Nat just took a hike up the stairs and slammed his door closed.
I guess he didn't get a good day at work. I sighed "I guess your sleeping over tonight" I said leaving Ericka squealing for joy.
I loved this kid so much.