#Part5

Anirudh Pov

I was in tears seeing my dream girl infront of my eyes. It was indeed a tears of happiness because never in my life I thought I will see her this soon. Gosh !! She was so pretty than what I assumed and sathiyama naan sethuthen !! Her dance 😍 ...

But my happiness didn't stay longer when I saw a guy's entry .. I couldn't digest what I'm seeing ... My dream girl (p/s: idk her name yet) girl is dancing rite infront of me but with some other guy for "Vanakam Chennai" song ...

Vennilavai Vetti Mothirangal Seivene

Athu Unai Sera Oli Veesuthey

Antha Vinmeengalthan Unthan Kanmeenile

Vanthu Kudiyerave Konjam Edam Kekuthe

Idru Un Kaiyile Naan Nool Bommaiye

Oonjal Polmaaruthey Adi Un Penmaiye

And this part was when he carried her in a bridal way and twist her around and there you go !! My anger burst out into tears .... Omaigodd why me ?? Why must this happen to me ?? I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the balcony and the song too ended and that's when I felt two palms covering my soaky wet eye.. I was released from the hold and was soon turned around by the person... She looked worry and face palmed me .

After being back from my thought,I quickly hug her so tightly and started crying out loud ... Although she was shock to see me in this state, she patted my back calmly as she know that I really need her badly ...

Me : Kavya ma *sob* Why me ?? *sob* I never thought this will happen in my life !! *sob* Why ???

Kavya : Babe, I'm here okay !! Don't worry da ... Now be relax and don't cry da ..

I quickly broke the hug and face palmed her

Me : Kavya babe... U know how much I missed you !! Yendi yenna vittutu ponne ?? You know how much I cried for you..

Kavya :
(I hold his hand which was on my cheek) I'm sorry da. I didn't mean to hurt you ... Studies apdi ayudichuda .. Ennaku mattum unna vittetu poganum nu assaiya ?? Sorry da !! Ethuku mella enna nadanthalum naan unn kuda thaan iruppen ...

Saying this I hugged ger tightly ... 🤗 Only she can give me the happiness no one else could !!

Then came the main 🐒

Hrikish : Cough2 !! Enna nadakuthu ingge? Naan unggela enga laam thedurathu ? Neenge enna naa enga okandu feel pannimuthu irukinge ??

We smirked and gave him a smash on both side of his shoulder ...

Hrikish : Aiyoo !! Vaalikuthu guys .. Akka .. Mama ... please ... Enna vidunge naan inge oru master-u nu nyabagam vechikonge !!

I leave him and that's when Kavya twist his earlobe and said:-
"Nee enga irunthalum nee first yen thambi 😏 athuku aprom thaan inthe master laam ... "

I laughed looking at this two duo's .. They never change 😂😂😂

Hrikish: Okay2!! I'm sorry but now both of you come there ... The audition is over and it would be nice if you both announce the participant...

First I refused to go because I had no more strength to see her with another guy there.
Understanding my worried look, Kavya tighten her grip on my hand to ensure me everything is gonna be alright

********************************************

So let me introduce you who is Kavya 🙄🧐 ??