"But you know, we are going together with my cousin." Hoshi talked on the phone.

I frowned at his statement , wondering who would mind with the idea of me joining with the boys. Plus, it was them who invited my along.

"Why? Is there someone uncomfortable with me?" I had my arms crossed looking at him suspiciously.

Hoshi turned his head to me and froze at his position. Seconds later, he ended the call before sent me his cheeky smile. I cocked my brows waiting for him to answer me.

"Ya.. who says that? Don't jump into the conclusion right away my Haeun." His voice was sick sweet again.

"Doing aegyo won't work at me. Tell me Hoshi. Are you hiding something from your pretty cousin here?" I asked ,eyeing him with a sharp gaze.

"Hahaha. Haeun, you're talking nonsense." Hoshi laughed while waving off his hand.

"It's because we're going to play futsal and that Minghao kid is dying to bring you along. Well, it's a game for men only so I thought you might be uncomfortable." He shrugged and stood up from his bed. Hoshi went to his closet to choose his outfit for today.

"Seriously?" I couldn't help but feel bewildered at the information.

Now all the warned from Seungkwan made it sense.

"I'm not going! Ugh that brat. I almost fell into the trap." I grumbled.

"Even though we'll play arcade before playing futsal?" Hoshi told me while wiggling his brows and I started to think about joining them again.

He knew I like to go to arcade.

A small smile escaped my lips.

"Tch, alright. Just because you mentioned about arcade." I informed and exit his room before slammed his door shut.

-------------

"When are they coming? I thought they are already here." I became impatient as I kept checking the time.

"I ought to make them pay for being late." Hoshi rolled his eyes as he sat on the bench.

I walked over to Hoshi and sat beside him. We waited at the entrance patiently. When I glanced up, I saw those familiar faces with bright smile and waved at us excitedly.

It took me a moment to figure out that Mingyu was here too. We held a gaze for a moment, until the back of my mind recalled about that night.

"We're going to leave you behind, Haeun." Hansol's voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh, wait for me!" I ran to him. The others had already entered the arcade.

"Are you okay?" Hansol asked me.

"I don't know what are you talking about. Do I look like I'm not okay?" I gave him my usual emotionless look and decided to ignore his gaze.

"I saw that tense when you saw Mingyu just now. Are you guys dating each other?" Hansol's words made me stare at him with widened eyes.

"Yah! We didn't!" I protested as I raised my voice. Hansol shrugged while still teasing me with his smirk.

I rolled my eyes seeing him as if he was challenging me, I smacked his chest and he gasped in pain.

"Ouch! No? But you guys are acting strange you know," He pouted.

"Haeun, Vernon come here and wear this bracelet. We can enjoy any games except the claw machines." The8 gave us a bracelet that looked like a toy watch.