"Hey Amy, do your legs ever hurt when you're drunk? Because whenever I am, my thighs hurt as fuck." 

"And I'm not even joking." I watched him as he walked somewhere with his friend. It was a taller guy.

"What you looking at Lizzy?" I turned around to face my friend. "See that guy over there? Yeah, I totaly had sex with him. And I totaly like him so much. I want to kiss him." I looked back at him, he was sitting on the floor and staring at a girl which was a few metres in front of him. She had a beautiful figure and blonde, wavy hair. 

"Then let's make it happen." again she grabbed my hand with full force and we walked to the two men.

"Hello, I think we don't know eachother, do we?"  I hid my lips with my hand so I could hid the laugh a bit as well. He shook his head, laughing too. 

"I'm Matty babe and that's George. You are?" George didn't say anything, nor did he offered his hand to shake it with Amy.

"I'm Amy." Then he took my hands and I said. "Well, Matty we know each other, you know?" I laughed again and we just touched our hands for a bit, until I said he had beautiful hands. 

"We lost them!" Matty shouted. "Lost who?" I was confused, but he was so funny. "Our ride back home! John is gone!" He stood up and the same girl that he couldn't take his eyes off came to us. "Matty, John's here. Let's go downstairs to the club, cool?" she sounded like a chilled out woman and she was the same age as I was, or at least I thought so.  Matty stood up and she took his hands. "hey Matty, you forgot to kiss Lizzy!" he turned around, making that girl waiting. "I'll come back! I will! I just need to go right now." he looked at me. "I really will." then they went and I collapsed to the ground.

"Lizzy, you cool?" I smirked. "My legs hurt." we bursted into a laugh and I asked her what to do now.

"We wait." Sighing I got up and 2 guys came to us.

"I'm Alex and that's Daniel." the blonde guy pointed to the guy with a beer in his hands. "Oh that's nice but can I have a bit of the beer?" Daniel laughed at me, but gave me the bottle. "I'm Elizabeth." I said, drinking the beer afterwards. "I'll call you Liz, is that okay?" I nodded, still drinking it. The guy apparently didn't mind it so I drank the rest of the beer. "Thanks." I glanced over at Alex. "So how come you came to us?" 

"Why wouldn't we?" I smirked. "Smooth." They laughed and Amy went somewhere, leaving me with them. 

"Why did she go?" Daniel asked me. "Don't know." I replied and asked them if they had aynthing to drink. "You just drank my beer and you still want more, very nice." I lightly punched his shoulder. "I like to drink." 

"Okay, then the next time I'll see you is in a support group?" 

"Because you already go there or?" Alex high fived me. "Nice one." 

"Thanks for the support mate." 

"cool. Thanks for the drink but I should really go inside to find Amy. You can come too but yeah?" I started to walk to the club and they followed me. I ran downstairs but I was skidding and then the blonde guy stopped me. "You should slow down babe." He held my arm. "Really." I smiled. "Okay." So we came to the club and I searched the crowd with my eyes, not noticing any of my friends. But not that I cared. The 3 of us started to dance and it was fun, until some girls came to them and I didn't know what to do. I stopped dancing and searched for Amy and Marina again, but no luck. 

I felt someone sliding their arm around my waist. "Did you find them?" I looked up to the guy next to me, to Alex. I shoook my head. We stared at each other for some time and then he kissed my lips. I opened my mouth, letting him to lead. He was so good in this. Not as good as Matty. Alex ran his fingers through my messy hair and I kissed his neck. He held my head in his hands and I looked at him. He kissed me again.

"Lizzy!" we stopped at the loud shout of my friend Amy. It was kind of shocking we could even hear her due to the loud music, but we did. We were still inches apart from each other and I could still feel his breath on my skin. 

"Come with me, okay?" I glanced at him and kissed his lips in goodbye. "see you around I guess?" He nodded. He let go of me and I went with Amy and Marina. I saw some other friends and then I saw Matty with that girl again. George or something was with them as well and they were dancing.

"what do you want Amy?" I still stared at Matty. 

"Matty! You promised Lizzy something." She shouted and he laughed. "Did I?" I was talking with Marina when he pointed at me and smiled then came closer and pushed me to the wall behind us. I felt his lips on mine and he kissed me in his perfect way like always. And I couldn't breathe, like always. My friends started to scream in excitement and when Matty left one guy friend came to me and shouted "Way to go Lizzy! Not that I know him but yes!!" I laughed at his excitement over me kissing someone. "Thanks I guess?" But he was already gone so I hugged Amy and thanked her as well. "This was so good." My stomach was still tied into knots. 

I went to the bathroom and drank some cool water, and correcting my make up. 

Alex was still in the crowd and I went to dance with him. Matty was dancing with that girl. I started grinding with Alex, but then he grabbed my hands and kissed me again and it was so good. 

"you leave her alone." fuck.

a/n: I am such a nice girl, writing another chapter at eleven pm even though I still have to write an essay for music class haha!!!! im such a good student!!!!! haha!!!! and maths homework awaits for me to do it!!!!! fun!!!!! but i really wanted to write this part tomorrow im going to get my the 1975 tickets, let's just hope i really get them:/ 

spread love, anamaria xxx