8| Sine and Cosine

Your POV

When you woke up, you wanted to believe that the previous night's events were only a dream, so that Park Jisung and Zhong Chenle weren't holding any secrets.  Where they were just the same innocent and mysterious boys that were your classmates.  If only it were true.  Jisung was an assassin.  Chenle was a boy who knew how to shoot a gun.  Who else was bound to join this crazy boat? Jeno with a sword?  Jaemin throwing knives?  Haechan holding a sniper rifle? Perhaps, even Renjun as a secret agent?

You slowly rolled out of bed and got ready for school, per usual, pulling on your uniform, grabbing your bag and sliding into your shoes.  Then, you were off to the bus stop.  

You were surprised to find Jisung sitting in the same spot he always sat in on the bench, looking like a normal high school student.  You also noticed that his hair was back to light brown, rather than platinum blonde.

"Jisung?" The boy looked up from his book and smiled, cordially, the polar opposite of his persona last night. 

"Good morning, Y/N!" he said, then went back to reading.

The school day slipped away as if nothing had ever happened.  No news of anything suspicious came about; Chenle was still laughing at Jaemin's terrible jokes with his dolphin laugh and Jisung was still reading his physics book.  Normal.  But at the same time, not normal.  

-

After school, you went to the library to study since you were going to have a test over calculus, next week.  You were just putting in your headphones to jam out to your favorite music when the chair beside you shifted as the brown-haired boy sat next to you with his books.  

"Jisung?" 

He nodded to you before opening his math textbook and pointing to the page that covered a topic that you knew quite decently, "Can you help me with this?" He asked, sheepishly.  

You looked at the boy, confounded, unable to believe your ears.  Park Jisung was a legend at math and science; you had experienced it firsthand in class.  And he was asking you for help? 

"Sure..." you nudged your chair closer to him and began to work through the concept of identities, piece by piece.  

[these are some of the identities that you would learn in Precalculus (for schools in the US)

[these are some of the identities that you would learn in Precalculus (for schools in the US).  If you don't know what the heck you are looking at, then ignore this]

#1.